Trojan Aerial Work Platform / Access Batteries (MEWP)
Batteries for Scissors Lift, Aerial Lifts, Mobile Work Platforms
Trojan Batteries 6V & 12V are designed for the heavy lifting needed by Aerial Work Platform and Access equipment. Scissors Lifts, Boom Lifts, Articulating Lifts and Mast Lifts rely on the reliable power delivered in the harshest conditions that only Trojan's deep-cycle batteries offer.
Trojan Battery Key Technologies In MEWP & Access Batteries
- Alpha Plus® Paste with T2 Technology™ - Designed with maximum operation performace in mind, Trojan's Alpha Plus® Paste is a high-density plate engineered to deliver outstanding battery performance. The paste optimizes porosity development in the active material resulting in sustained battery performance over alonger time.
- Trojan Grid Technology - In combination with Trojan's Alpha Plus®, the lead antimony alloy grid provides exceptional structural adhesion. The thick grids enhance the frame strength and reduce corrosion.
- Maxguard® T2 Seperator - A multi-rib geometry opening acid channels longer. This construction allows an enhanced electrochemical process while reducing the risk of stratification. Backed with Maxguard's proprietary rubber-based material, provides even greater seperator strength and inhibits antimony transfers between positive and begative plates.
- Motive AGM with C-Max Technology™ - incorporates a wide range of feature unique to Trojan, combined, thye deliver increased total energy output, maximized sustained performance, quality and durability.
- Trillium® - Designed in 3 popular sizes, Trillium® is Trojan's intelligent lithium battery. A great alternative when in need of a lithium solution. This solution offers built-in diagnostics, superior cell design and a life expectancy of over 5,000 cycles to ensure outstanding return on investment.