Trojan Renewable Energy Batteries
Renewable Energy Batteries Backup Power Applications, Off-Grid, Grid-Tie, Smart Grid Solar Applications and Rural Electrification
Trojan Renewable Energy Batteries has been providing clean reliable energy for over 90 years. Solar installations, off-grid, and grid-tie, are rapidly growing across the globe. While Trojan Solar Batteries are Made in the US, they are available in over 120 countries. The lineup of solar batteries is tested with the IEC61428 standard.
Trojan Battery Key Technologies In Renewable Energy Batteries
- Alpha Plus® Paste with T2 Technology™ - Designed with maximum operation performance in mind, Trojan's Alpha Plus® Paste is a high-density plate engineered to deliver outstanding battery performance. The paste optimizes porosity development in the active material resulting in sustained battery performance over a longer time.
- Trojan Grid Technology - In combination with Trojan's Alpha Plus®, the lead antimony alloy grid provides exceptional structural adhesion. The thick grids enhance the frame strength and reduce corrosion.
- Maxguard® T2 Seperator - A multi-rib geometry opening acid channels longer. This construction allows an enhanced electrochemical process while reducing the risk of stratification. Backed with Maxguard's proprietary rubber-based material, provides even greater separator strength and inhibits antimony transfers between positive and negative plates.
- Motive AGM with C-Max Technology™ - incorporates a wide range of features unique to Trojan, combined, they deliver increased total energy output, maximized sustained performance, quality, and durability.
- Trillium® - Designed in 3 popular sizes, Trillium® is Trojan's intelligent lithium battery. A great alternative when in need of a lithium solution. This solution offers built-in diagnostics, superior cell design, and a life expectancy of over 5,000 cycles to ensure outstanding return on investment.