Trojan Floor Machine Batteries
Batteries for Floor Scrubbers, Sweepers, Burnishers, Extractors & Vacuums
Trojan Batteries 6V & 12V are designed for the toughest floors. When your floor scrubbers, extractors, vacuums, sweepers, and burnishers are put to the test, you need tough and reliable batteries to get you through. Trojan Battery hasn't seen a job that it couldn't clean up.
Trojan Battery Key Technologies In Floor Machine Batteries
- Alpha Plus® Paste with T2 Technology™ - Designed with maximum operation performance in mind, Trojan's Alpha Plus® Paste is a high-density plate engineered to deliver outstanding battery performance. The paste optimizes porosity development in the active material resulting in sustained battery performance over a longer time.
- Trojan Grid Technology - In combination with Trojan's Alpha Plus®, the lead antimony alloy grid provides exceptional structural adhesion. The thick grids enhance the frame strength and reduce corrosion.
- Maxguard® T2 Seperator - A multi-rib geometry opening acid channels longer. This construction allows an enhanced electrochemical process while reducing the risk of stratification. Backed with Maxguard's proprietary rubber-based material, provides even greater separator strength and inhibits antimony transfers between positive and negative plates.
- Motive AGM with C-Max Technology™ - incorporates a wide range of features unique to Trojan, combined, they deliver increased total energy output, maximized sustained performance, quality, and durability.
- Trillium® - Designed in 3 popular sizes, Trillium® is Trojan's intelligent lithium battery. A great alternative when in need of a lithium solution. This solution offers built-in diagnostics, superior cell design, and a life expectancy of over 5,000 cycles to ensure outstanding return on investment.