Optima DS46B24R YellowTop 12V Battery for Toyota Prius
The DS46B24R YellowTop® high-performance AGM battery is one of the only true dual-purpose automotive batteries available. They integrate with the current Toyota OE vent system without any custom installations. OPTIMA® YELLOWTOP® DS46B24R offers a direct fit replacement for the 2004 and newer Toyota Prius.® With premium cranking power and unparalleled cycling capability (rechargeability), it is perfect for modern accessory-loaded vehicles. The YellowTop can repeatedly bounce back from deep power drains to full energy capacity, so it can power plenty of electronics and still start you up time after time. Lower internal resistance also provides more consistent power output and faster recharges.
Trucks with winches, vehicles with multiple electronics, cars with high-demand audio systems, commercial vehicles and heavy equipment all rely on this battery to provide ultimate starting and deep cycle power.
These batteries contain High Purity lead-tin alloy with Wound Cell configuration utilizing proprietary SPIRALCELL® technology.Optima DS46B24R YellowTop® Car Battery Specifications
- Voltage: 12 Volts
- Cold Cranking Amps @ 0F: 450
- Cold Cranking Amps @ 32F: 575
- Reserve Capacity: 66 minutes
- Capacity (C/20 Rate): 38Ah
- Internal Resistance (ohms): 0.0046
- Min. Weight: 26 lbs
- Type Post/Terminal: SAE Post
- BCI Group: 51
- 36 Month Manufacturer Warranty for Personal Use (See Support Documents for full warranty information)
- 12 Month Manufacturer Warranty for Commercial Use (See Support Documents for full warranty information)
- Strongest 5 second starting burst
- Up to 2x longer life
- More than 15x the vibration resistance
- Completely spill-proof, mountable in many positions
- Maintenance free
- Faster recharging capabilities
- Optimal starting power, regardless of temperature
- Alternator: 13.65 to 15.0 volts
- Battery Charger (Constant Voltage): 13.8 to 15.0 volts; 10 amps maximum; 6-12 hours approximate
- Float Charge: 13.2 to 13.8 volts; 1 amp maximum; (indefinite time at lower voltages)
- Rapid Recharge (Constant voltage charger): Maximum voltage 15.6 volts. No current limit as long as battery temperature remains below 125°F (51.7°C). Charge until current drops below 1 amp.
- Cyclic or Series String Applications: 14.7 volts. No current limit as long as battery temperature remains below 125°F (51.7°C). When current falls below 1 amp, finish with 2 amp constant current for 1 hour. All limits must be strictly adhered to.
Need more than one? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers available.
Need more Optima OPT-DS46B24R? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.