Optima 720CCA 12V Red Top Starting Car Battery OPT-75/25
The OPTIMA® RedTop® high-performance AGM battery is the ultimate high-CCA starting battery is designed to deliver the strongest 5-second ignition power for a reliable start-up every time. The RedTop will outperform and outlast traditional batteries in demanding cranking/starting applications. With unparalleled high power delivery and extreme resistance to the most common causes of battery failure, the RedTop is idea for trucks, SUV's, luxury cars, hot rods, off-road vehicles and other applications that require a leak-proof starting-only battery.
These batteries contain High Purity lead-tin alloy with Wound Cell configuration utilizing proprietary SPIRALCELL® technology.Optima 720CCA 12V Red Top Starting Car Battery Specifications
- Voltage: 12 Volts
- Cold Cranking Amps @ 0F: 720
- Cold Cranking Amps @ 32F: 910
- Reserve Capacity: 90
- Capacity (C/20 Rate): 44
- Internal Resistance (ohms): 0.003
- Min. Weight: 33.1 lbs
- Type Post/Terminal: Dual SAE & GM
- BCI Group: 75/25
- 36 Month Manufacturer Warranty for Personal Use
- 12 Month Manufacturer Warranty for Commercial Use
- Strongest 5 second starting burst
- Up to 2x longer life
- More than 15x the vibration resistance
- Completely spill-proof, mountable in many positions
- Maintenance free
- Faster recharging capabilities
- Optimal starting power, regardless of temperature
- Alternator: 13.3 to 15.0 volts
- Battery Charger (Constant Voltage): 13.8 to 15.0 volts; 10 amps maximum; 6-12 hours approximate
- Float Charger: 13.2 to 13.8 volts; 1 amp maximum; (indefinite time at lower voltages)
- Rapid Recharge (Constant voltage charger): Maximum voltage 15.6 volts. No current limit as long as battery temperature remains below 125°F (51.7°C). Charge until current drops below 1 amp. All limits must be strictly adhered to.
Need more than one? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers available.
Need more Optima OPT-75/25? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.
|Battery Size||Group 75/25|
|Terminal Type||Dual SAE & GM|