Motorcycle Battery B39-6 (6N7-1) 6V 7Ah Replaces B39-6
This state-of-the-art lead-acid battery is of the conventional type, in which the battery is filled with electrolyte and is charged when built.
The advantage of this design is that the battery has a long life and is more affordable, having the least cost per amp-hour of any of the different types of lead acid batteries.
- Long battery life
- Includes acid pack for filling
- Acid pack is contained in a thick poly bag for additional protection against spillage
- Packaging conforms to DOT ORM-D standards
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Replaces OEM Model No. B39-6
- UPS Domestic (USA) Shipping ONLY.
- Use included battery acid pack for filling. May need periodic refilling.
- Subject to availability, please call before purchasing. 1 (800) 515-BIAF
SLA Battery Model B39-6 (6N7-1) Specifications
Need more NEPO B39-6 (6N7-1)? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.