K2 Energy 12V 28.8Ah K2B12VE27 Lithium Iron Phosphate Outdoor Marine Trolling Battery
K2 Energy 12V K2B12VE27 Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery is the ultimate in weight versus power technology. This is a drop in replacement for your Lead-acid battery, and will require no change to your stock charging system. K2 Energys Marine Trolling Battery is the answer for any fisherman who needs reliable power under wide ranges of temperature and frequent downtimes. K2 Marine Trolling Battery packs are ~30% more efficient than lead acid with faster charging times and can sheds up to 50 lbs* from a common bass boat. This means you get to the fish faster and more time with fish on. LifePO4 contains no poisonous lead, no acid, and do not create gasses during charge, as traditional Lead-Acid batteries do. Compared to lead-acid, Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries are also extremely light, have much lower self-discharge, do not sulfate, and are environmentally friendly. Because of its light weight, safety, excellent thermal stability, good electrochemical properties and high specific capacity is this application of the material very well received.K2 Energy 12V 28.8Ah K2B12VE27 Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery Specifications:
- Voltage: 12V
- Amperage: 28.8Ah
- Form Factor: Group 27
- Self Sulfation: None
- 80% DOD: ~2800 Cycles
- Weight: 13lbs
- Provides consistent power over a wide range of states of discharge for greater pack utilization
- Delivers thousands of cycles at 100% depth of discharge - Up to 10X the life of traditional lead
- No harmful or expensive heavy metals or corrosive gases - recyclable with minimal environmental impact
- Up to 30% the size and weight of traditional lead acid batteries at equivalent capacity
- Proven chemically safe formula providing abuse tolerance over lithium oxide chemistries
- Industrys highest LFP energy density with unmatched efficiency & performance
- ~70% Lighter Weight than Lead Acid
- Long Storage Life with minimal loss
- Lower Total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Up to 10X Cycle Life of Traditional SLA
- Lower Self Discharge Rate
NOTE: Based on recent field testing and market research by the manufacture, K2 has found the 28.8Ah is enough capacity for calm conditions, but usually with the 36V trolling motors. The 24V trolling motors pull more amps, and usually do better with the 48Ah version, (K2 Energy's newest model K2B12VE48 available in December 2015). Also, if the conditions are not calm (currents, wind, etc.), the 48Ah allows more capacity to deal with those conditions. Knowing your charger can also let our sales staff determine if it will work with the batteries. Some chargers have different settings, and one setting is better than the others at getting our batteries to a full charge. We want to be sure that the user understands the proper use of them both charging and discharging.
WARNING: This battery cant be used as the boats starter battery.
NOTE: We ship K2 Energy K2B12VE27 Batteries in accordance with U.S. Department of Transportations CFR 49. This may mean additional shipping charges in which case you will be contacted within 48 hours. If you have any questions please contact us directly.
Need more than one K2 Energy K2B12VE27 Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers available.
Need more K2 Energy K2B12VE27? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.
|Battery Size||Group 27|