Exell Battery EBZ-153600 1.5V 3600Ah Zinc Air Alkaline Battery Lasts 8X Longer than Alkaline
- Buy 2 for $470.00 each and save 5%
- Buy 4 for $445.00 each and save 10%
- Buy 10 for $420.00 each and save 15%
- Buy 30 for $396.00 each and save 20%
- Buy 60 for $350.00 each and save 29%
- HARD WORKING CONDITIONS
- NO INSTALLATION OR MAINTENANCE
- RESPECT FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
- SAFE TECHNOLOGY
Exell Battery EBZ-153600 1.5V 3600Ah Zinc Air Alkaline Battery
ZINC AIR ALKALINE is the ideal technology for those low power applications where continuous power is required and that works for long periods of time with no maintenance or supervision. The only one that ensures maintenance-free battery durability for at least two years.
The batteries are made with a manganese dioxide cathode specially formulated so that it's continuously regenerated using oxygen from the air. This means that the cells use a minimum amount of active cathodic material compared to other alkaline batteries from other manufacturers. The major advantage is that by storing a greater amount of anode material, they have more power. Resulting in ZINC AIR ALKALINE batteries being the batteries with the highest capacity on the market.
Zinc Air technology ensures that the output voltage varies less than 2%, regardless of the battery’s state of charge (SoC). This means that in applications such as signalling, light intensity is constant throughout the life of the battery and, unlike other technologies, does not reduce in intensity as the battery is discharged. Constant output voltage means constant performance for the battery’s whole life, which increases its efficiency and reduces the number of batteries needed, minimizing the impact on the environment.Benefits:
- HARD WORKING CONDITIONS: Developed a formulation solution and a build design for its ZINC AIR ALKALINE batteries to ensure they operate under extreme conditions. Battery integrity remains unaffected by low or high temperature climatic environments. Similarly, its design and production quality allow it to work under strong vibration.
- NO INSTALLATION OR MAINTENANCE: Zinc Air technology requires no maintenance. It has been developed so that it is ready to be used withoutrequiring any additional care. The battery is supplied with the ventilation holes sealed, meaning that it does not start working until the seal is removed. It can be stored for two years with a minimum loss of capacity. Changing a discharged battery for a new one is very simple and does not require special skills.
- RESPECT FOR THE ENVIRONMENT: These batteries have a formulation that allows it to manufacture the battery without polluting nature. Unlike other technologies that use heavy metals such as Cadmium, Mercury or Lead, it does not include any type of highly polluting heavy metal. Our technology is totally environment-friendly.
- SAFE TECHNOLOGYe: This unique technology is totally safe. It is built by formulating elements in solid state, eliminating the risk of fluid leakage. The nature of its composition guarantees intrinsic safety with no risk of explosion or gas emissions. That is why our technology is not subject to any special shipping conditions such as ADR, IMDG, DGR, RID, AND, etc..
- Railway: We offer solutions to help improve signalling systems that control traffic and optimize safety. ZINC AIR ALKALINE batteries are specifically designed to power these devices for: Temporary speed limits / Signal monitoring / Train emergency lighting / Level crossings
- IoT and telecommunications: The world is currently evolving towards the next big step in the technology industry: enabling the interconnectivity of any device to open up a world of infinite possibilities. We work to ensure that all of these devices are continuously connected and transmitting information. These ZINC AIR ALKALINE products are designed to provide every IoT application with the right amount of energy for optimum performance.
- Voltage: 1.5V
- Amp Hour: 3600Ah
- Wh Rated energy (Wh): 4680
- Max. intensity Continuous current (mA): 1500
- Max. intensity current intermittent (<1') (mA): 6000
- Max. intensity pulses (<1') (mA): 12000
|Country of Manufacture||Spain|