1/3AAA 1.2V 50mAh NiCD Rechargeable Flat Top Assembly Cell Battery
- Buy 20 for $9.70 each and save 3%
- Buy 50 for $9.50 each and save 5%
- Buy 100 for $9.30 each and save 7%
- Buy 500 for $9.00 each and save 10%
1/3AAA 1.2V 50mAh NiCD Rechargeable Assembly Cell Battery with Tabs
1/3AAA 1.2V 50mAh NiCD Battery are excellent for building custom battery packs. If you are a novice or an old pro, these batteries will keep you powered up. These batteries can be recharged 500-1000 times giving you years of use. They are many applications that require custom packs these are excellent for building those custom battery packs for mini RC airplane power packs and cordless phone battery packs.
Please provide caution when assembling any pack yourself. Manufacturers will advise that cells should not be soldered to directly because it would be easy to cause internal and possible unseen damage to the battery. We sell nickel plated tabs or tags to the cells direct from the manufacturer, whereby they use special resistance welding equipment. If you are going to solder cells, then it is advisable to choose this type of cell.1/3AAA 1.2V 50mAh NiCD Battery Specifications
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Amperage: 50mAh
- Chemistry: Nickel Cadium (NiCD)
- Height: 0.62in (15.8mm)
- Diameter: 0.41in (10.5mm)
- Terminal Types: TABS
- Excellent quality and provide constant power electric current for your power hungry devices and some solar lights and solar applications.
- Low internal resistance, ideal for rapid high current discharge
- Excellent battery cycle life: 1000 times
- Ni-Cad battery can be charged and discharged for up to 1000 times
- Environmentally Friendly (Ni-Cad can be recycled)
- If use once a day, Ni-Cad batteries can last up to 3 years.
It is a good practice to do deep-discharge or complete discharge at least once 4 to 8 weeks. Deep discharge ( complete discharge ) is important for Ni-Cad not to develop memory effects. Compared with other types of rechargeable cells, Ni-Cad batteries offer good cycle life and performance at low temperatures with a fair capacity but its significant advantage is the ability to deliver practically its full rated capacity at high discharge rates (discharging in one hour or less)NOTE: Colors of Battery may vary
Need more than one 1/3AAA 1.2V 50mAh NiCD Assembly Cell Battery? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers available.
|Terminal Type||Flat Top|