U.S. Battery GC2 US2200XC2 6V 232A Deep Cycle Flooded Acid Battery
- Buy 3 for $191.00 each and save 3%
- Buy 6 for $185.00 each and save 6%
- Buy 12 for $183.00 each and save 7%
- Buy 24 for $177.00 each and save 10%
- Advanced Design: Utilizes exclusive XC2 formulation and Diamond Plate Technology for peak capacity and extended life.
- Performance: 20-hour rate of 232Ah with discharge rates of 122 minutes at 75 Amps and 474 minutes at 25 Amps.
- Physical Dimensions: Measures 10.23 x 7.12 x 11.25 inches, weighs 62 lbs.
- Maintenance: Requires monthly equalization for optimal cell balance.
- Versatile Applications: Suitable for aerial work platforms, EV golf/utility vehicles, marine/RV, and renewable energy systems.
U.S. Battery US2200-XC2 Group Size GC2 6V 232A Deep Cycle Flooded Lead Acid Battery
U.S. Battery FLA batteries utilize the companys exclusive XC2 formulation and Diamond Plate Technology, allowing them to reach peak capacity in fewer cycles, higher total energy delivery, and an extended battery life. The high charge efficiency design also meets new California Energy Commission regulations for combined charger/battery charge efficiency. And because of U.S. Batterys unique design and variety of sizes in 6, 8 and 12-volt applications, the FLA batteries offer the most compatibility with the wide range of chargers used in the field. This is why U.S. Batterys proven manufacturing processes, along with its reliable and dependable service, continues to be the most trusted world-wide brand for more than 88 years.
Building the best Flooded Lead Acid Battery on the market comes from a better battery cell design, hand-made construction, and attention to details.
- BCI SIZE: GC2
- Voltage: 6-Volt Deep Cycle
- Case material: Polypropylene / Heat Sealed
- 20 Hour Rate: 232
- Minutes of Discharge @ 75 Amps: 122
- Minutes of Discharge @ 25 Amps: 474
- Length: 10.23 (260mm)
- Width: 7.12 (181mm)
- Height: 11.25 (286mm)
- Weight: 62 Lbs
Deep cycle batteries need to be equalized periodically. Equalizing is an extended, low current charge performed after the normal charge cycle. This extra charge helps keep all cells in balance. Actively used batteries should be equalized once per month. Manually timed chargers should have the charge time extended approximately 3 hours. Automatically controlled chargers should be unplugged and reconnected after completing a charge.
|Country of Manufacture||U.S.A.|
|Application||AERIAL WORK PLATFORM ACCESS, EV GOLF/UTILITY VEHICLE/NEV, FLOOR MACHINE, MARINE/RV, RENEWABLE ENERGY / HYBRID SYSTEMS BACKUP POWER|
|Battery Size||Group GC2|
|Amperage 20 Hours||232|
|Scalability||12 Units in parallel|