Trojan IND13-6V 6V 673Ah Industrial Flooded Deep Cycle Battery
- Buy 3 for $1,812.00 each and save 3%
- Buy 6 for $1,775.00 each and save 5%
- Buy 12 for $1,737.00 each and save 7%
- Buy 24 for $1,681.00 each and save 10%
Call us TOLL FREE (800) 515-2423 for a FREE Freight Quote! Depending on your location within the U.S., we can save you hundreds of dollars in shipping by shipping your order truck route delivery. Call one of our sales representatives today! Based on the shipping zip code, commercial address, and product availability; we can arrange a minimal route delivery fee or free local pick-up from a location nearest you! Flooded Lead Acid must ship by common carrier truck freight. List price reflects core being turned in otherwise core fee will apply. Please call for details
Flooded lead-acid batteries have the longest track record in solar electric use and are still used in the majority of stand-alone alternative energy systems. They have the longest life and the least cost per amp-hour of any of the choices. However the other side of the coin is, in order to enjoy these advantages, they require regular maintenance in the form of watering, equalizing charges and keeping the top and terminals clean (please refer to our maintenance guide above on how to care for these batteries). Some examples of flooded lead-acid batteries used in solar and wind electric systems are 6 volt golf-cart batteries, 6 volt L-16's and 2 volt industrial cells for large systems.
Specially designed deep-cycle cells are much less susceptible to degradation due to cycling and are required for applications where the batteries are regularly discharged, such as photovoltaic systems, electric vehicles (forklift, golf cart, electric cars and other) and uninterruptible power supplies. These batteries have thicker plates that can deliver less peak current, but can withstand frequent discharging.
Trojan Battery Company is the world leader in deep cycle battery technology. Since 1925, Trojan has been a pioneer in the development of superior deep cycle batteries. Decades of experience, ongoing research and dedication go into every deep cycle battery we manufacture. The bottom-line? You can depend on Trojan to deliver reliable, long lasting, continuous power and exceptional value. That's the Trojan advantage, and it's yours in every deep cycle battery with the distinctive maroon case.
Fishing pros, serious mariners, and recreational boaters all know that a bad battery can spoil a great day, so they trust Trojan Marine products to deliver more hours of fun on the water. Major retailers and OEMs are discovering Trojan, too!
- Trojan's proprietary Maxguard Advanced Design Separator and exclusive Alpha Plus paste formulation team up to increase battery life, extend run time and decrease maintenance.
- Durability, reliability and proven technology mean you can depend on Trojan batteries for consistent performance day in and day out.
- Handles enable easy lifting in tight spaces.
- Dual marine terminals allow you to hook up all of your electronic gear.
- Large vent caps on deep cycle models reduce the potential for acid leakage.
- Trojan wet cells are most often found in solar energy applications, marine, RV, and a variety of other applications.
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Volts: 6
- 20 Hour Rate Ah: 673
- 100 Hour Rate Ah: 820
|Trojan Applications||RE, SIND|