Centennial 12V 1000CCA Low Maintenence Marine Battery (Group 4D) ** CALL FOR LOCAL WILL-CALL OR DELIVERY OPTIONS **
- Buy 3 for $239.00 each and save 4%
- Buy 6 for $235.00 each and save 6%
- Buy 10 for $229.00 each and save 8%
Deep Cycle batteries are constructed to maintain a continuous flow of energy. Some applications which require deep cycle batteries are trolling motors, house lights, stereo systems and motor home accessories. They are designed to endure the frequent, complete discharge and recharge essential these applications. This is called "Deep Cycling".
- Weight: 96
- Length: 20.75
- Width: 8.75
- Height: 9.875
- Battery Type: Deep Cycle Battery
- Group Size(s): 4D
- DIN: 4D
- JIS: 115F51,145F51,150F51,170F51,145G51,165G51,180G51,195G51
- Voltage: 12 Volt
- Cold Cranking Amps rating at -18°C (0°F): 1000
- Reserve Capacity 25Amp Draw: 300
- Amp Hour @ 20HR Rate: 165
- Marine Cranking Amps rating at 0°C (32°F): 1250
- Hot Cranking Amps rating at 26°C (80°F): 1540
- Chemistry: Flooded Lead Acid
- Warranty (Months): 12
Upon purchase of this Centennial Automotive battery(ies), a core(s) charge of $18 per battery will be charged in addition to the cost of the battery(ies). If a core(s) is returned (battery for battery) at time of pick-up, then the shipping fee and core fee(s) will be waived after completion of the pick-up. Please contact us Toll Free (800) 515-BIAF to learn more.NOTE: This battery is for local pickup only. This battery type can NOT be shipped FedEx or UPS, Only common carrier freight or local pick-up. Please contact us Toll Free (800) 515-BIAF to learn more.
Only the GREEN STATES in the map below indicate which states will use local pickup. States in RED are only available for common carrier freight charges. Please contact us Toll Free (800) 515-BIAF for the closest location near you for pick-up, or for common carrier truck freight charges.
Batteries In A Flash supports a clean & green environment.
|Battery Size||Group 4D|
|Scalability||12 Units in parallel|