Battery replacement for Shark SV800 / VX63 Cordless StikVac
- This battery fits/replaces the Shark Cordless StickVac SV800 and VX63
- 10.8V 2000mAh for a longer life than the original battery
- Nickel Cadmium battery
- Charges in single and double chargers
- Plug the charging adapter into the closest electrical wall outlet (Charging adapter not included).
- Place the charging base onto the wall. Be careful not to pinch the charging adapter wire between the wall and the charging base.
- Insert the battery into the charging base to charge. The charging light on the charging base will light up.
- Once charges, Hold the battery and insert the bottom part first into the opening found at the back of the unit. Then rotate in place making sure that it clicks into place.
Need more BIAF GD-Shark-XBT800 (C)? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.