Trojan SPRE 06 415 6V 415Ah Solar Smart Carbon True Deep Cycle Premium Battery
Solar Premium batteries are optimized for Renewable Energy applications which operate under challenging conditions such as fluctuating or extreme temperatures, remote locations and the intermittent nature of solar and wind power generation. Designed with a 10-year battery life, Trojan Battery’s Solar Premium line of flooded, deep-cycle batteries is specifically engineered to withstand the rigorous conditions of renewable energy applications. Our product strategy is focused on one simple objective – manufacture the highest quality battery available in the industry, which is why our Premium line is tested to IEC standards.Trojan SPRE 06 415 6V 415Ah Solar Smart Carbon True Deep Cycle Premium Battery Specifications:
- Model:SPRE 06 415
- Voltage: 6V
- 10 Hour Rate: 346Ah
- 20 Hour Rate: 377Ah
- 48 Hour Rate: 401Ah
- 72 Hour Rate: 410Ah
- 100 Hour Rate: 415Ah
- Weight: 118lbs
- Length: 11.66in.
- Width: 6.94n.
- Height: 17.55in.
- Country of Manufacture: U.S.A.
- Alpha Plus Paste with T2 Technology which optimizes porosity development in the active material enabling the active material to be used more effectively. This results in sustained battery performance over a longer period of time.
- DuraGrid Design provides a thick grid structure that resists corrosion, and when combined with the Alpha Plus Paste with T2 technology, increases overall battery life.
- Maxguard XL Separator is exclusively available in Trojan’s Premium and Industrial lines. It features a wide-channel design which increases acid flow for optimum battery performance, and provides even greater resistance to stratification, a typical mode of failure in batteries used in renewable energy systems.
- The Polyon container is Trojan’s ultra-rugged case design which protects against damage caused by harsh environmental conditions, such as moisture and dirt buildup, and safeguards against potential acid leaks.
SMART CARBON Deep-cycle batteries used in off-grid and unstable grid applications are heavily cycled at partial state of charge (PSOC). Operating at PSOC on a regular basis can quickly diminish the overall life of a battery, which results in frequent and costly battery replacements. To address the impact of PSOC on deep-cycle batteries in renewable energy (RE), inverter backup and telecom applications, Trojan Battery has now included Smart Carbon™ as a standard feature in its Industrial (IND) and Premium (RE) flooded battery lines.
Need more Trojan SPRE 06 415? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.
|Country of Manufacture||U.S.A.|
|Trojan Applications||RE, SPRE|
|Terminal Type||LT Terminal|