1.2V Emergency Lighting Battery fits Lithonia ELB1210N ELB1P201N ELB1P201N2
The Exell Nickel-Cadmium Emergency-Lighting Battery can provide you with the peace of mind that comes from functioning, long-lasting emergency lights. This high-quality emergency-lighting battery is professionally tested and designed to provide enough power and energy for emergency lights in places like apartments, hotels, offices, schools, and business buildings. Made from nickel-cadmium, this battery boasts a voltage of 1.2 V and an amperage of 1200 mAh (milliamp hours).
Dead batteries can be frustrating and even scary, especially during an emergency when safety is a top priority. It's important to have replacement batteries close by when you rely on emergency lights with a separate power supply to guide you and other occupants out of your building safely during an emergency. With this Exell Nickel-Cadmium Emergency-Lighting Battery, you won't have to worry about bad construction or faulty materials, since this emergency-light battery is built for long-lasting use. This lightweight battery is made from high-quality, durable materials that are designed to last. Replace your emergency light's battery with our high-quality battery today!
This battery can replace Lithonia ELB1210N, ELB1P201N, ELB1P201N2, and ELB1P2901N batteries, as well as Dantona CUSTOM-51, Interstate Batteries ANIC1169, and other battery types! Before ordering, be sure to check that the product that needs this emergency battery is compatible with the battery's chemistry, size, amperage, polarity, and voltage.
- CROSS-REFERENCE: Before ordering this small battery, be sure to check that the device that needs it is compatible with the battery's chemistry, size, amperage, polarity, and voltage.
- BATTERY TYPE: This battery is designed for emergency lighting that is used in many office buildings, apartments, and schools to guide toward an emergency exit. They can also replace Dantona CUSTOM-51, Interstate Batteries ANIC1169, and more!
- HIGH-QUALITY BATTERY: Made with nickel-cadmium, this lightweight emergency-light replacement battery boasts an output voltage of 1.2 V and an amperage of 1200 mAh. It is a high-quality battery that is built to last.
- RELIABLE BATTERIES: Be prepared for any emergency situation and ensure your equipment is up to code with our long-lasting emergency-light battery that can keep traditional emergency lighting powered daily.
- DESIGNED FOR SAFETY: Ensure that your building is safe for occupants by providing power and energy to your emergency lights and exit signs. These lights need to be functioning correctly in order to point people toward the building's nearest exits.
1.2V Emergency Lighting Battery is an ideal replacement battery for traditional emergency lighting and exit signs. These signs have been primarily focused on guiding the interior occupants of a building to the nearest exit in the event of an emergency make sure to replace the batteries in these emergency lighting units and ensure your equipment is up to code and the building is safe for its occupants.1.2V 1400mAh Emergency Lighting Battery Specifications
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Chemistry: Nickel Cadium (NiCD)
- Length: 1.72in (43.6mm)
- Width: 0.68in (17.2mm)
- Terminal Types: CONNECTOR
1.2V Emergency Lighting Battery Fits: Dantona CUSTOM-51,Interstate Batteries ANIC1169, Lithonia ELB1210N, Lithonia ELB1P201N, Lithonia ELB1P201N2, Lithonia ELB1P2901N, Lithonia LQMSW3R12277ELW, Saft 16440
Need more than one 1.2V Emergency Lighting Battery? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers available.
Need more Exell Battery EBE-33? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.