4/5A 1.2V 1200mAh NiCD Rechargeable Assembly Cell Battery with Tabs
4/5A 1.2V 1200mAh NiCD Assembly Cell are excellent for building custom battery packs. Ideal for emergency lighting battery pack custom hobby packs for remote control cars, airplanes or any high power device which needs a reliable DC portable power.4/5A 1.2V 1200mAh NiCD Assembly Cell Battery Specifications
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Amperage: 1200mAh
- Chemistry: Nickel Cadium (NiCD)
- Height: 1.69in (42.93mm)
- Diameter: 0.67in (17.02mm)
- Terminal Types: TABS
- Excellent quality and provide constant power electric current for your power hungry devices and some solar lights and solar applications.
- Low internal resistance, ideal for rapid high current discharge
- Excellent battery cycle life: 1000 times
- Ni-Cad battery can be charged and discharged for up to 1000 times
- Environmentally Friendly (Ni-Cad can be recycled)
- If use once a day, Ni-Cad batteries can last up to 3 years.
It is a good practice to do deep-discharge or complete discharge at least once 4 to 8 weeks. Deep discharge ( complete discharge ) is important for Ni-Cad not to develop memory effects. Compared with other types of rechargeable cells, Ni-Cad batteries offer good cycle life and performance at low temperatures with a fair capacity but its significant advantage is the ability to deliver practically its full rated capacity at high discharge rates (discharging in one hour or less)NOTE: Colors of Battery may vary
Need more than one 4/5A 1.2V 1200mAh NiCD Battery? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers available.
Need more Exell Battery EBC-301-1? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.