10pc Vinnic 9V Extra Heavy Duty Battery Replaces MN1604, PP3HP, 006P, 6LR61, 6LF22, AM6F, 6LF62, 9 VOLT, HP3
The Vinnic 9V Extra Heavy Duty Battery have better performance (higher capacity) and reliability (longevity & safety) then Zinc Carbon batteries. The superior performance improves batteries running time. The superior quality results in longer battery life and better protection of the powered device.
Higher capacity batteries provide longer running times with no negative effects on devices. Vinnic 9V Super Heavy Duty batteries are typically used in lighter drain devices such remote controls, smoke alarms, and clocks. These batteries are Eco-Friendly with Green Technology because they contain 0% Lead, Mercury, and Cadmium.Vinnic 9V Extra Heavy Duty Battery Specifications:
- Voltage: 9V
- Amperage: 330mAh
- Chemistry: Alkaline
- Height: 1.91in (48.50mm)
- Width: 1.04in (26.50mm)
- Thickness: 0.69in (17.50mm)
- Weight: 0.08lbs
- Type: 9V
The Vinnic 9V Extra Heavy Duty Battery Is Also Known As: MN1604, PP3HP, 006P, 6LR61, 6LF22, AM6F, 6LF62, 9 VOLT, HP3, Mallory M1604, Ever Ready 216Disaster Emergency Preparedness
Emergencies can happen unexpectedly. You may be without electricity for days or weeks. In some cases, such as during a disease outbreak, you may be asked to stay home to keep safe. Thats why having a battery emergency preparedness stockpile is important.Natural Disasters:
- Heat Wave
- Winter Storm
- Power Outage
- Water shortage / poisoning
- Cell Phones
- Medical devices: Blood Pressure Monitoring, Respirators and Oxygen Concentrators, Electric Wheel Chairs and Mobile Devices
- AA & AAA - As the most common battery types, AA and AAA batteries should make up the majority of the battery stockpile.
- C - This size is usually not as essential. Still, it can't hurt to stash away a small pack of 4 for anything that may come up.
- D - These batteries are common for powering heavy duty flashlights and some other emergency devices, so keep a stash of these around.
- 9-Volt - It's highly recommended to keep as many 9-volt batteries for smoke detectors in the house. Murphy's Law: Assume the batteries in smoke alarms will all burn out at once during an emergency power outage, leaving less-prepared homeowners with an endless cacophony of beeping.
While all battery operated toys use electricity from batteries, not every toy utilizes the same type and number of batteries. In addition to looking at the type of battery, be sure to see how many batteries are needed. Its a good idea to stock up since batteries will eventually need to be replaced.Gift and Toy Applications include:
- Toddler toys
- Educational devices
- Toys with lights & sounds
- Interactive devices
- Imaginative toys and devices
- Remote control and self-propelled devices
- Gift and toy batteries include AA, AAA, C, D, 9V
Heavy Duty low drain batteries provide better performance and reliability for many security and safety products. The superior performance improves batteries running time. The superior quality results in longer battery life and better protection of the powered device.Security/Safety Applications include:
- Smoke Alarms
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Intrusion Sensors
- Invisible Fencing
Need more Vinnic E6F22MSG_BOX? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.
|Country of Manufacture||China|