Exell 2/3AA NiMH 700mAh 1.2V Flat top Rechargeable Battery for Miner Lamps, Data Loggers, Portable Monitors, Gas Meter Devices
- Buy 5 for $1.75 each and save 56%
- Buy 10 for $1.00 each and save 75%
- Buy 50 for $0.95 each and save 76%
- Buy 100 for $0.85 each and save 78%
- Buy 500 for $0.75 each and save 81%
Exell 1.2V 2/3AA Size 700mAh NiMH Rechargeable Flat Top Battery
The Exell Nickel-Metal Hydride Rechargeable Flat-Top Cell Battery can provide you with the quality, power, and capacity that you need in rechargeable batteries. This high-quality, lightweight battery is professionally tested and designed to provide a nominal amount of power to a number of devices, like electric razors, toothbrushes, and more. Made from nickel-metal hydride (NIMH), this battery boasts a voltage of 1.2 and an amperage of 700 mAh (milliamp hours).
This rechargeable battery features a flat-top cell design that can be recharged to extend the life of high-drain electronic devices. It's built for long-lasting usage due to its ability to be recharged up to 700 times. If used just once a day, this NIMH battery can last up to 3 years! One rechargeable battery can replace the hundreds of wasted disposable batteries that are used every year inside a number of devices. This recharging battery is great for household use, industrial tools, and many other applications. Don't waste your time and money constantly replacing disposable batteries for your electronic devices when you can just use our 1.2-volt rechargeable battery. Add this rechargeable battery to your electronic supplies today so you can always have a reliable rechargeable battery when you need one.
- CROSS-REFERENCE: Before ordering this 2/3 AA battery, be sure to check that the device that needs it is compatible with the battery's chemistry, size, amperage, polarity, and voltage.
- BATTERY TYPE: This heavy-duty rechargeable battery can be used to power a number of electronic devices, like electric razors, toothbrushes, and more.
- HIGH-QUALITY BATTERY: Made with nickel-metal hydride (NIMH), this small battery boasts an output voltage of 1.2V and an amperage of 700 mAh. It's a high-quality battery that is built to last.
- VERSATILE DESIGN: This 2/3 AA 1.2-volt battery features nickel-metal hydride chemistry, which allows for a long shelf life in a discharged state. This battery can be charged with any quick charger, smart charger, plug-in charger, or universal charger.
- RECHARGEABLE BATTERY: Designed to provide long-lasting power, this cell battery can be recharged up to 700 times when low on power, providing enough life for a device without having to use disposable batteries.
Exell 2/3AA Size 1.2V 700mAh Batteries are excellent for building custom battery packs. If you are a novice or an old pro, these batteries will keep you powered up. These batteries can be recharged 500-1000 times giving you years of use.Consumer Applications
Widely used in radio controlled devices, electric tools and toys, electric mopeds, meters, two radios, hybrid automobiles, electric razors, toothbrushes, cameras, camcorders, mobile phones, pagers, medical instruments/equipment, high power static applications (Telecoms, UPS and Smart grid), and numerous other applications.
High capacity, better power performance, lower internal impedance, more stable performance, safer and more reliable, better storage performance.Exell 2/3AA 700mAh 1.2V NIMH Battery Specifications
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Amperage: 700mAh
- Chemistry: Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH)
- Diameter: 0.57in (14.52mm)
- Height: 1.13in (28.68mm)
- Terminal Type: Flat Top
- Country of Manufacture: China
- High quality rechargeable NiMH battery.
- Provides long use time per charge with this very high 700mAh capacity
- Designed for enhanced performance for high drain applications such as emergency lighting, portable devices, power tools.
- Excellent quality and the best price
- 30-40% percent higher capacity than a standard Ni-Cadmium
- Typical cycle life is 3000 cycles. Can be deep cycled. (80% to 100% DOD)
- Less prone to memory than Ni-Cadmium, can be rejuvenated
- Simple storage and transportation; not subject to regulatory control
- Environmentally friendly; contains only mild toxins
- Nickel content makes recycling profitable
- Wide temperature range
- Limited service life; deep discharge reduces service life
- Requires complex charge algorithm. Sensitive to overcharge
- Does not absorb overcharge well; trickle charge must be kept low
- Generates heat during fast charge and high-load discharge
- High self-discharge
|Terminal Type||Flat Top|