3pc Exell 3.6V NiMH 4200mAh Rechargeable Battery Pack w/Tabs For Lumedyne #024C Unit Pack
Exell 3.6V NiMH 4200mAh Rechargeable Battery Pack with Nickel Tabs
Exell 3.6V NiMH 4200mAh Rechargeable Battery Pack is excellent for building custom battery packs. If you are a novice or an old pro, these batteries will keep you powered up. These batteries can be recharged 500-1000 times giving you years of use.
This battery pack can be used to rebuild and replace various Lumedyne Power Pack Units. We are only selling the 3.6V battery packs with tabs on either end, it's DIY to tab and connect these packs together for purposes of using them in your Lumedyne units.Consumer Applications
Widely used in radio controlled devices, electric tools and toys, electric mopeds, meters, two radios, hybrid automobiles, electric razors, toothbrushes, cameras, camcorders, mobile phones, pagers, medical instruments/equipment, high power static applications (Telecoms, UPS and Smart grid), and numerous other applications.
High capacity, better power performance, lower internal impedance, more stable performance, safer and more reliable, better storage performance.Exell 3.6V NiMH 4200mAh Rechargeable Battery Pack Specifications
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Amperage: 4200mAh
- Length: 5.2in
- Diameter: 0.91in
- Chemistry: Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH)
- Terminal Type: STR 250/0.87/.130 NICKEL PLATE TABS
- High quality rechargeable NiMH battery.
- Provides long use time per charge with this very high capacity
- Designed for enhanced performance for high drain applications such as emergency lighting, portable devices, power tools.
- Excellent quality and the best price
- 30-40% percent higher capacity than a standard Ni-Cadmium
- Typical cycle life is 3000 cycles. Can be deep cycled. (80% to 100% DOD)
- Less prone to memory than Ni-Cadmium, can be rejuvenated
- Simple storage and transportation; not subject to regulatory control
- Environmentally friendly; contains only mild toxins
- Nickel content makes recycling profitable
- Wide temperature range
- Limited service life; deep discharge reduces service life
- Requires complex charge algorithm. Sensitive to overcharge
- Does not absorb overcharge well; trickle charge must be kept low
- Generates heat during fast charge and high-load discharge
- High self-discharge
|Country of Manufacture||U.S.A.|
|Terminal Type||Flat Top w/ Tabs|