Exell 1.2-Volt Nickel-Cadmium Rechargeable Flat-Top Battery, 2/3 AA, 400 mAh, Battery Replacement for Data Loggers, meters, radios, RC devices, electric tools
- Buy 20 for $6.80 each and save 2%
- Buy 50 for $6.65 each and save 4%
- Buy 500 for $6.30 each and save 9%
- Buy 1000 for $6.50 each and save 6%
Exell 2/3AA 1.2V 400mAh NiCD Rechargeable Flat Top Battery
Exell 2/3AA 1.2V 400mAh NiCD Rechargeable Flat Top Battery are excellent for building custom battery packs. If you are a novice or an old pro, these batteries will keep you powered up. These batteries can be recharged 500-1000 times giving you years of use. These high quality rechargeable Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cd) batteries are exact replacements for standard battery in all the device. Provides ultra long use time per charge. Designed for enhanced performance for high drain applications such as digital cameras, CD players, portable audio devices, hand held games, 2-way radios, PDAs, and other portable high drain digital electronics. Can be recharged for up to 700 times, providing big saving by replacing hundreds of throw away batteries. Can be rapidly charged with any quick charger, smart chargers, plug in charger or universal chargers.
Consumer Applications: Widely used in radio controlled devices, electric tools and toys, electric mopeds, meters, two radios, hybrid automobiles, electric razors, toothbrushes, cameras, camcorders, mobile phones, pagers, medical instruments/equipment, high power static applications (Telecoms, UPS and Smart grid), and numerous other applications.Exell 2/3AA 1.2V 400mAh NiCD Rechargeable Flat Top Battery Specifications
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Amperage: 400mAh
- Chemistry: Nickel Cadium (NiCD)
- Height: 1.10in
- Diameter: 0.56in
- Terminal Types: Flat Top
- Excellent quality and provide constant power electric current for your power hungry devices and some solar lights and solar applications.
- Low internal resistance, ideal for rapid high current discharge
- Excellent battery cycle life: 1000 times
- Ni-Cad battery can be charged and discharged for up to 1000 times
- Environmentally Friendly (Ni-Cad can be recycled)
- If use once a day, Ni-Cad batteries can last up to 3 years.
It is a good practice to do deep-discharge or complete discharge at least once 4 to 8 weeks. Deep discharge ( complete discharge ) is important for Ni-Cad not to develop memory effects. Compared with other types of rechargeable cells, Ni-Cad batteries offer good cycle life and performance at low temperatures with a fair capacity but its significant advantage is the ability to deliver practically its full rated capacity at high discharge rates (discharging in one hour or less)"
|Terminal Type||Flat Top|