1.2V NiCD Rechargeable Button-Top Battery 2/3 AA 400mAh Battery Replacement for Dust Busters, Lascar EL-USB-1-PRO Industrial USB Temperature Data Logger, meters, radios, RC devices, electric tools
- Buy 50 for $2.80 each and save 5%
- Buy 200 for $2.75 each and save 7%
- Buy 1000 for $2.65 each and save 10%
Exell 2/3AA 1.2V 400mAh NiCD Rechargeable Button Top Battery
The Exell 1.2-Volt Nickel Cadmium 2/3 AA Rechargeable Battery provides the quality, power, and capacity that you need in a replacement battery for household devices, medical applications, emergency lighting systems, and more. This high-quality battery is professionally tested and designed to provide the power and energy that your devices need. With button-tab connectors, this battery can be used with a wide variety of high-tech applications. Made from Nickel Cadmium (NiCD), this small battery boasts a voltage of 1.2 V and amperage of 400 mAh. It's designed for long-lasting usage due to its ability to be recharged 500–1000 times. This heavy-duty button tab battery is an excellent replacement option that can be used for medical applications, PC/laptop memory backup tools, consumer devices, and other items. You can count on it to power your emergency lights, memory backup devices, medical tools, and consumer devices. Before ordering this battery backup, be sure to check that the product is compatible with the battery's chemistry, size, amperage, polarity, and voltage. It features a button-tab connection and can be recharged to extend the life of your vital devices like a flashlight, radio, electric tool, and more. This battery was assembled in the USA using the best materials, so you can be confident in its ability to power your devices and keep you charged! This backup battery is great for household uses, industrial tools, and many more applications. Add it to your electronic supplies today so you can always have replacement batteries when you need them.
Consumer Applications: Widely used in radio controlled devices, electric tools and toys, electric mopeds, meters, two radios, hybrid automobiles, electric razors, toothbrushes, cameras, camcorders, mobile phones, pagers, medical instruments/equipment, high power static applications (Telecoms, UPS and Smart grid), and numerous other applications.Product Features
- BATTERY REPLACEMENT: These heavy-duty button batteries are an excellent replacement option that can be used for 2-way radio devices, electric tools, toys, household electronics, and more.
- HIGH-QUALITY BATTERY: Made from Nickel Cadmium (NiCD), these rechargeable batteries feature a voltage of 1.2 V and an amperage of 400 mAh. They're designed for use in a wide variety of high-tech applications and are built to last.
- RECHARGEABLE BATTERY: Designed to provide long-lasting power, these tab-terminal batteries can be recharged 500–1000 times, giving you years of use. They'll give your high-power headlamp, flashlight, or radio tool the life it needs to keep you safe.
- CROSS-REFERENCE: Before ordering this battery backup, be sure to check that the product is compatible with the battery's chemistry, size, amperage, polarity, and voltage.
- REPLACEMENT BATTERIES: This mini AA battery is great for household uses, industrial tools, and many more applications. Add to your electronic supplies today so you can always have replacement batteries when you need them.
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Amperage: 400mAh
- Chemistry: Nickel Cadium (NiCD)
- Height: 1.16in
- Diameter: 0.56in
- Terminal Types: Button Top
- Excellent quality and provide constant power electric current for your power hungry devices and some solar lights and solar applications.
- Low internal resistance, ideal for rapid high current discharge
- Excellent battery cycle life: 1000 times
- Ni-Cad battery can be charged and discharged for up to 1000 times
- Environmentally Friendly (Ni-Cad can be recycled)
- If use once a day, Ni-Cad batteries can last up to 3 years.
It is a good practice to do deep-discharge or complete discharge at least once 4 to 8 weeks. Deep discharge ( complete discharge ) is important for Ni-Cad not to develop memory effects. Compared with other types of rechargeable cells, Ni-Cad batteries offer good cycle life and performance at low temperatures with a fair capacity but its significant advantage is the ability to deliver practically its full rated capacity at high discharge rates (discharging in one hour or less)
|Terminal Type||Button Top|