LiFePO4 Lithium Phosphate 3.2V 600mAh 14500 AA Rechargeable Battery
- Buy 10 for $3.69 each and save 7%
- Buy 100 for $2.99 each and save 24%
LiFePO4 Lithium Phosphate 3.2V 600mAh 14500 AA Rechargeable Solar Battery
LifePO4 Lithium Phosphate batteries are very commonly used in today's outdoor solar lights and for home security systems. They are considered to be the newest generation of Lithium Ion chemistry and have a very long shelf life and can be recharged up to 2000 times (cycles). LifePO4 batteries do not suffer from Memory Effect as do NiCd batteries. LifePO4 chemistry batteries are immune from memory effect which reduces memory capacity resulting from recharging a battery before it has been fully depleted of power.Specifications
- Voltage: 3.2V
- Amperage: 600mAh
- Internal Impedance: ≤80mΩ
- Cycle Performance: 90% of initial capacity at 500 cycles
- Cycle life: ≥500 cycles
- Standard Charge Current: 0.5C
- Fast Charge Current: 1C
- Standard Discharge Current: 0.2C (End Voltage = 2.0V)
- Max. Discharge Current: 1C
- LiFePo4 14500 cylindrical rechargeable batteries
- Higher energy density and lower weight than other rechargeable batteries
- Manufactured under ISO9001-2000 to assure quality
EB-LFP-14500-600 Battery Applications: Solar Lighting, Home Security Systems, Digital cameras, Mobile mouse or keyboard, GPS, Digital calipers, calculators, electronic clocks, medical equipment, measuring instrument, sensors, radio transceiver, and many other electronicsWarning
- Please check dimensions of your battery before purchasing: This is not a 4/5 AA (14430) size battery and will not fit in place of 4/5 AA (14430) rechargeable batteries, this is a AA size battery
- CAUTION: when working with LiFePO4 cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode if mis-handled.
- User should have enough knowledge on LiFePO4 rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging, and assembly before use.
- Put the batteries in fire-proof container
- Do not put batteries on wood surface or carpet when charging
- Never leave battery un-attended when charging
Note: We ship EB-LFP-14500-600 Batteries in accordance with U.S. Department of Transportations CFR 49. This may mean additional shipping charges in which case you will be contacted within 48 hours. If you have any questions please contact us directly.
Need more than one EB-LFP-14500-600 Battery? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers available.
|Terminal Type||Button Top|