Hearing Aid Battery L675ZA-8ZM/40 Rayovac 40pk, Size 675, Mercury Free
Hearing Aid Battery L675ZA-8ZM/40 Rayovac 40pk, Size 675, Mercury-Free
NOTE: This product has 40 batteries, contained in (10) 4-packs, which are packaged back-to-back.
Hearing Aid Battery L675ZA-8ZM/40 is a popular battery for behind-the-ear hearing aids. All manufacturers colour code this battery blue for easy identification. However this should not be confused with the high power ZA675P cochlear implant batteries that are also colour coded blue.
What makes the Zinc Air battery unique is that it uses oxygen from the atmosphere. It has a small hole in the case that allows air into the battery, which is used as part of the chemical reaction. The battery is not activated until the plastic seal is removed. Typical applications are hearing aids, pagers and personal medical instruments.Specifications:
- Contains 40 batteries
- Type: Zinc Air
- Voltage: 1.4V
- Color Coded: Blue
- Diameter: 11.6mm
- Height: 5.4mm
- Worlds Longest Lasting Mercury Free Hearing Aid Battery
- Recommended by 7 of 10 Hearing Health Professionals
- 2nd Generation, Mercury Free formula with higher voltage for quick start-up
- Superior cell design that resists swelling & leakage, providing optimal performance and greater consistency
- Our longest tab available makes removing the battery from the package and inserting into the device easy
- Perforated package allows the dial to be removed for convenient transport
- Environmentally friendly package made with recycled or recyclable materials
Remember to let your hearing aid batteries sit un-tabbed for one minute before putting them into your hearing aid. Giving the battery that extra minute allows air to enter and activate your battery.
Hearing Aid Battery L675ZA-8ZM/40 also known as: VT675, XL675, AP675, 675HPX, 675A, R675ZA, 675AE, L675ZA, AC675E, ME9Z, A675, DA675X, ZA675, V675AT, DA675H, AC675, 7003ZD, PR44, AC675E, V675A, B900PA, DA675, 675HPX, PR-675PA, PZA675
Hearing Aid Battery Cross Reference Guide
|Rayovac Proline Advanced||5A||10A||13A||312A||675A|
|Battery Size||Size 675|