12V 100Ah Sealed Lead Acid AGM Battery Group 27 Replaces UB121000
- Buy 4 for $212.00 each and save 3%
- Buy 8 for $208.00 each and save 5%
- Buy 12 for $199.00 each and save 9%
- Buy 32 for $195.00 each and save 11%
- Buy 54 for $189.00 each and save 14%
SigmasTek SP12-100NB 12V 100Ah Group 27 Sealed Lead Acid AGM Battery Replaces UB121000
Factory Fresh Products Always Shipped Guaranteed!
These unique batteries are used in a variety of applications such as computer systems, exit signs, emergency lighting, scooters, industrial/med equipment, and wheelchairs. These batteries are also ideal for solar applications, UPS Backup, and access mobility!
This specific battery is classified as an AGM battery or Absorbent Glass Mat, using technology that assures superior battery performance. AGM batteries are valve-regulates, spill proof, and are safely used in any position.
Common uses for the SP12-100NB:Solar Applications, UPS Backup Systems, Electric Vehicles, Golf Carts, Lawn and Garden Tools, Medical Mobility, Access Control Devices, Emergency Lighting, Security.Battery Specifications
- Type (Chemistry): SLA/AGM
- Capacity: 100Ah
- Voltage: 12V
- Terminal: NB
- Length: 12 In.
- Width: 6.60 In.
- Height: 8.15 In.
- Weight: 68 Lbs
- Excellent performance and ability to endure high current output and deep cycling.
- Greater resistance to vibrations, shock, chemicals and heat.
- Higher cranking amps and lower self discharge.
- Leak resistant.
- Electrolyte is suspended in fiberglass mat separators, which act as absorbent sponges.
- Maintenance free.
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Battery Size||Group 27|
|Scalability||12 Units in parallel|