Exell 1.35-Volt Zinc Air Coin Cell Battery, MRB625, Mercury-Free Replacement Battery Cell Replaces Z625PX PX625 PX13 V625PX
Exell MRB625 1.35V Zinc Air Battery Z625PX PX625 PX13 V625PX
Whether you're looking for a replacement battery for your hearing aids, electronic watch, or other electronic devices, the Exell MRB625 1.35-Volt Zinc Air Coin Cell Battery provides the power and energy you need. Made from zinc, this coin cell battery boasts an output voltage of 1.35 V. Because they're made with oxidized zinc, these button cell batteries have a long shelf life and are built to deliver effective power for household electronics and devices. Coin cell batteries are perfect for household electronics, including your garage door remote, glucometer, camera, calculator, car key fob, and more. Add these button batteries to your office or household supplies today! Dead batteries and drained electronics can be frustrating or life-threatening. It's important to have replacement batteries close by, especially when you rely on a device like a glucometer, emergency light, hearing aid, or safety system. With Exell MRB625 1.35-Volt Zinc Air Coin Cell Batteries, you won't have to worry about faulty construction or low-quality materials. These coin cell batteries are made from high-quality materials and designed to last. Before ordering this battery backup pack, be sure to check that the product is compatible with the battery's chemistry, size, amperage, polarity, and voltage. With your order, you'll receive an Exell MRB625 circular disc battery—a perfect replacement battery for Z625PX, PX625, PX13, and more. This battery is a perfect replacement cell for banned mercury batteries.Product Features
- HOUSEHOLD BATTERIES: Coin cell batteries are perfect for household electronics, including your garage door remote, hearing aids, watches, car key fob, and more. Add these button batteries to your office or household supplies today!
- HIGH-QUALITY BUTTON BATTERY: Made with zinc, these coin cell batteries boast an output voltage of 1.35 V. They're high-quality batteries that are built to last.
- LONG-LASTING: The MRB625 1.35-volt battery features oxidizing zinc chemistry, which allows for a long shelf life. It's a perfect replacement cell for banned mercury batteries.
- CROSS-REFERENCE: Before ordering this battery backup pack, be sure to check that the product is compatible with the battery's chemistry, size, amperage, polarity, and voltage.
- REPLACEMENT BATTERIES: This backup battery is great for household uses, industrial tools, and many more applications. Add to your electronic supplies today so you can always have replacement batteries when you need them.
- Type: Zinc Air
- Voltage: 1.35V
- Diameter: 15.6 mm
- Height: 5.95 mm
Also Known As: Z625PX / PX625 / PX13 / H-D / MR9 / KX625 / RPX625 / LR09 / PX625A / D625 / EPX625G / V625U / KA625 / RPX625A / V625U / EPX625BP / HD1560 / EPX625
Exell Batteries not only provide consumers with high efficiency, long-lasting performance, they also function as replacement batteries for an array of common and unique applications. Ranging from vintage camera equipment to sophisticated medical testing equipment, Exell Batteries can meet the needs of all consumers.
Exell Battery is one of the few product lines Proudly Assembled in the USA.Made with Alkaline cells, Exell Batteries will last longer and offer consumers excellent reliability.