BatteriesInAFlash Culture and Communications
Beginning with the first day at work, BatteriesInAFlash introduces new employees to a culture that focuses on a fun, friendly, family environment. The management team encourages staff input on improving processes, project planning and growth opportunities for the company.
BatteriesInAFlash's health and welfare benefits include health and medical insurance and supplemental insurance. Paid health club membership for health awareness.
BatteriesInAFlash's Work/Family/Higher Education Initiatives program began over two years ago. Our program includes:
- flexible work schedules
- health club reimbursement
- paid holidays
- generous vacation
- company getaways and events
Location: North Las Vegas (720 W. Cheyenne Ave., Ste. 170) - BatteriesInAFlash.com, Inc.
Position Hours: 9am-5pm Mon-Fri
Position: Customer Service: DOE
Experience: Training Available
Nine year old established business with on-line Internet sales is looking for a responsible, detail oriented person who is able to take ownership of projects and function independently and as a member of a team. Applicant will be joining a fast environment reporting to a Sales Manager and working with website professionals of
a growing online battery company.
Job Requirements: Sales and Customer Service Experience
- Excellent phone personality/voice
- Must have CAN-DO attitude
- Must enjoy working with the public
- Ability to handle inbound/outbound phone calls and respond to email in regards to new or existing orders
- Must have experience in telephone communication in a business environment
- Required to have typing skills of 50+wpm and have good computer skills
- Taking call-in orders and issuing returns
- Must enjoy working in a quick, fast-based, fun work environment with our customers
- Assisting customers in person coming into storefront
- Filing, light packing may be required
- Prior work experience in tech sales, particularly electronic or automotive is beneficial
- Working knowledge of business documents (invoices, packing slips, purchase orders, sales orders, etc.)
- Must have ability to multi-task and have excellent listening skills
- Prior work experience in catalog or on-line sales is a plus tech sales, particularly electronic or automotive is beneficial
Requirements: Las Vegas Residents Only
Requirements: Non-Smoking Facility
Candidates must be able to work independently, exercise attention to detail, demonstrate initiative, take
direction and collaborate well with others.
To Apply: Please Apply in Person, Fax Resume to: (702) 248-2623 FAX
Position Title: PHP Programmer
Location: North Las Vegas NV, USA
• Participate in a team-oriented environment to develop complex Web-based applications. Improve, repair, and manage existing websites and applications.
• Maintain existing codebases to include troubleshooting bugs and adding new features.
• Convert data from various formats (Excel, ACCESS etc.) into developed databases.
• Balance a variety of concurrent projects.
• Ability to work independently, take initiative, and contribute to new ideas required in a diverse, fast paced, deadline-driven team environment. Self-starter with a professional appearance.
• Proven hands on experience with web application frameworks such as CAKE, Kohana, Zend, etc.
• Proven hands on experience with SECURE CODING techniques
• Organization and analytic skills, with strong problem solving ability.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Experience with version control systems such as SVN and CVS
• Hands on experience with L1NUX especially using command line tools and writing SHELL scripts (Benefit, not required)
• Experience using common business software such as WORD, PowerPoint, Excel and VISIO to visualize, discuss and present ideas to technical and non-technical audiences.
Specific Job Experience:
• 2+ years writing and maintaining SQL in MySQL databases.
• Bachelor's degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent with 2+ years direct hands on experience.
All responsibilities pertain to improving the functionality of E-Commerce websites through, modifications of frontend or backend code. Currently systems have been put in place in order to increase efficiency of the shopping and checkout processes for end-users, and the data entry, order managing, and shipping processes of the staff. Candidates must be able to work independently, exercise attention to detail, demonstrate initiative, take direction and collaborate well with others.
Compensation: Based on Experience + Full Benefit Package
Position Title: Data Entry / Web Content Specialist
Location: North Las Vegas NV, USA
We are Batteries in A Flash, an e-commerce company located in North Las http://www.batteriesinaflash.com.
We are looking for a sharp, energetic, motivated individual to be a part of our web content team for our online store.
This is a great entry level position for someone who wants to get experience working at an online store, learn a lot
about internet marketing and to get your feet wet in the online industry.
This is a Full-Time 40 Hour Position (Monday -- Friday 9am to 5pm)
• Ensure accurate and consistent product content, and to post content in a timely manner.
• One must also add, remove, and edit product information on a daily basis.
• The use of basic HTML (mostly for minor tasks, such as line breaking, paragraphing, or listing) must be implemented in some aspects of product descriptions and listings.
• At entry level, operations are very simple but require attention to detail. As experience increases, responsibilities will increase, as well as compensation.
• Will occasionally answer phones and engage customers
• Use of photo manipulation to help maximize listings.
• You may be asked upon to work on competitive analysis, market research, keyword research, or do analysis on current products we can)' in store.
• We ask that you are computer literate.
• Have some basic HTML Experience.
• Has some sort of experience with inputting data.
• Not required but helps: PhotoShop experience, knowledge of e8ay and Amazon, SEO, knowledge of internet marketing.
• Training: Included
• Qualified applicants would be initially working on a 90 day probationary period and would join a fast paced office environment working for a growing online battery company.
• These positions could lead into other positions with greater compensation and group health care benefits.
• Individuals hired will learn about SEO (Search Engine Optimization), Photoshop, Internet Marketing, eBay, Amazon, Social Media Tools, benefits of having great content, gaining a foundation on e-commerce store, and working on two CMS's, market research, keyword research, etc.
• Candidate should have at least a High School Diploma or OED. Bachelor Degree is Preferred.
• At least basic, foundational experience with HTML and CSS
• Light experience with digital image manipulation is preferred but not required.
• The candidate should also be able to write well in proper English and at a reasonable typing speed.
• Have a positive attitude and willing to team.
• Candidates must be able to work independently, exercise attention to detail, demonstrate initiative, take direction and collaborate well with others.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects.
• Non-Smoking Facility
For emphasis only very basic web development skills will be used in this job at entry level. You won't have to
design entire websites or write much code at all. Additional skills in those areas are appreciated, but the emphasis of
the position is on data entry. Due to the web based nature of content that must be entered however, basic HTML
(line breaking, paragraphing, lists, color, possibly CSS) are required, and basic photo editing skills are preferred.
Individuals who posses additional full web design capabilities are welcome, but the full extent of your abilities will
most likely not be necessary in your day-to-day operations. Opportunity for advancement is available as time goes
We are looking for an energetic, personable candidate to join a growing online based battery company in a fast
paced but relaxed work environment. We like to promote growth and learning, as you learn and grow, you'll see
results as our company expands. The experience you'll gain will be invaluable. We have snacks and drinks available
so you can always be on the ball. Stop by, bring a resume and fill out an application. We just don't want to hire
someone who wants to work, we want to hire someone who wants to grow.
Hours (40): Monday - Friday (9am-5pm)
To Apply: Please Apply in Person, Email/Fax Resume to: (702) 248-2623 FAX. If you send your resume to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, please have a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit for the position.