Trojan Motive 30XHS 12V 130Ah Marine RV Deep Cycle Battery Group 30
- Buy 3 for $290.00 each and save 3%
- Buy 6 for $284.00 each and save 5%
- Buy 12 for $278.00 each and save 7%
- Buy 24 for $269.00 each and save 10%
- Maxguard Advanced Design Separator and Alpha Plus paste formulation for long life, industry-leading performance, and lower overall maintenance costs.
- Manufactured polypropylene case
- Heat and chemical resistant
- Deep Cycle Flooded/Wet Lead-Acid Battery
- Single-point watering kit
Trojan Motive 30XHS with POD vent 12V 130Ah Group 30H Flooded Deep Cycle Battery
- Brand: Trojan
- Volts: 12
- Chemistry: Flooded
- Battery Size: Group 30H
- 5 Hour Rate Ah: 105
- 10 Hour Rate Ah: 120
- 20 Hour Rate Ah: 130
- Capacity Minutes: @25 Amps: 225
- Length: 13.94in
- Height: 10.09in
- Width: 6.75in
- Trojan's proprietary Maxguard Advanced Design Separator and exclusive Alpha Plus paste formulation team up to increase battery life, extend run time and decrease maintenance.
- Durability, reliability and proven technology mean you can depend on Trojan batteries for consistent performance day in and day out.
- Handles enable easy lifting in tight spaces.
- Dual marine terminals allow you to hook up all of your electronic gear.
- Large vent caps on deep cycle models reduce the potential for acid leakage.
- Trojan wet cells are most often found in solar energy applications, marine, RV, and a variety of other applications.
- Manufacturer Warranty
Trojan renewable energy batteries are the right batteries for residential and rural electrification. With their ability to both save money on energy costs and keep the lights on during an emergency, they provide homes and offices with fairly green, renewable energy that would otherwise need to come from an outside source. We offer a broad portfolio of high quality, deep cycle flooded lead acid, lithium-ion, AGM and gel battery solutions designed and tested to IEC standards to withstand the rigorous conditions of renewable energy applications.Floor Cleaning Machines
Your cleaning professionals need power solutions that keep them moving. We've got you covered, with floor cleaning batteries that deliver consistent performance, whether powering your scrubbers, vacuum cleaners, floor sweepers, or burnishers.
Trojan floor cleaning batteries:
- Hold up to the most demanding environments
- Require little to no maintenance
- Charge quickly
- Come with comprehensive warranties
|Country of Manufacture||U.S.A.|
|Battery Size||Group 30H|
|Scalability||12 Units in parallel|