Odyssey Extreme PC925LMJ 330CCA Sealed AGM Battery YIX30L, 66010-97A
Odyssey Extreme PC925LMJ 330CCA Sealed AGM Battery YIX30L, 66010-97A High Demand Applications
The all new Odyssey Extreme batteries gives out twice the overall power as conventional batteries! Some batteries offer enormous cranking power while others, deep cycle reserve power. The Odyssey Extreme Series do both. This is possible due to the flat plate design used in every Extreme battery. Compared to conventional models, Odyssey Extremes are made with 99.99% pure lead and not alloy. Pure lead plates are significantly thinner than lead alloy allowing more plates to fit within every Extreme battery offering the Extreme juice you need. More plates equals more plate surface area equals more overall power, twice as much as traditional options! Compared to spiral-wound designs, Odyssey Extreme Series has 15% more plate surface area that makes use of every inch of space within the battery.
The Odyssey Extreme Series is an incredible combination of power and endurance that makes them ideal for just about anything and anywhere.
- Model: PC925
- 20 Hour Nominal Capacity (25Amp):28Ah
- Reserve Capacity Minutes: 48
- Short circuit Current: 2400A
- Terminal:Internal threaded left positive brass terminal with M6 SS bolts
- Absorbent glass mat (AGM) technology
- 15% More Plate Surface Area vs spiral-wound designs
- 99.99% Pure Lead Plates
- Twice as much power as conventional batteries
- Longer cycle life: 70 percentage longer cycle life compared to conventional deep cycle batteries, up to 400 cycles at 80 percentage depth of discharge- high stable voltage for longer periods of time
- Mounting flexibility: Can be mounted in any orientation
- Vibration resistance: Design protects against high impact shock and mechanical vibration
- Extreme operating temperatures: From -40 degree Celsius (-40 degree Fahrenheit) to 45 degree Celsius (113 degree Fahrenheit)
- US DOT and IATA certified non-spillable
- Shipped fully charged: just install and go
- Container and cover made from oil resistant plastic
- Faster recharge: The highest recharge efficiency of any sealed lead battery on the market, capable of 100 percentage recharge in 4 - 6 hours
Need more than one? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers available.
Metal jacketed vs. Non-metal jacketed: The metal jacket is needed if it's being mounted near heat to protect the plastic of the battery from swelling. The lead plates are under much higher pressure than a lead acid battery and if the plastic heats up, the plates will want to expand outward which can ruin the battery if it doesn't have a jacket.