K2 Energy K2C123A Battery Charger with 2 LFP123A 3.2V Li-Ion Batteries
- Buy 2 for $38.75 each and save 3%
- Buy 6 for $37.50 each and save 6%
- Buy 20 for $36.00 each and save 10%
K2 Energy K2C123A Battery Charger with 2 LFP123A 3.2V Li-Ion Batteries Kit
K2 Energy 3.2V 600mAh LFP123A Li-Ion Battery batteries are made out of K2's patented LFP chemistry. LFP is a safer lithium that doesn't have thermal stability problems. Recharge it 1000's of times. Charge from 3.65 to 4.2 volts and discharged down to 1.0 volt. Average operating voltage is 3.2 volts. This battery is similar in size to a CR123A/16340. It is 33.5mm H x 16.3mm D with a 6mm button nose top. The battery weights 17 grams. Never buy a lithium CR123A cell again. With a life expectancy of over 2,000 uses, this battery could outlast your device.
Kit comes with a portable 2 slot K2 Energy Lithium Ion battery charger to keep your LFP123A batteries fully charged and always ready when you need them.K2 Energy Lithium Ion Battery Charger Specifications
- AC Input Voltage: 50/60Hz 100V-240V
- DC Input Voltage: 12V (DC Plug Included)
- Input Current: 250mA
- Output Voltage Load: 3.7V 300mA ±50mA
- Voltage: 3.2V
- Amperage: 600mAh
- Type: Lithium Ion (Li-Ion)
- Length: 1.31in (33.5mm)
- Width: 0.64in (16.3mm)
K2 Energy 3.2V 600mAh LFP123A Li-Ion Battery Applications: Solar Lighting, Home Security Systems, Digital cameras, Electronic Cigarettes, E-CIG, GPS, Digital calipers, calculators, electronic clocks, medical equipment, measuring instrument, sensors, radio transceiver, and many other electronics.Warning
- Use special caution when working with secondary lithium cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode if mishandled.
- Protective Circuit Board is required when making packs
- Make sure user has enough knowledge on secondary lithium rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
- Put the batteries in fire-proof container in charging
- Never leave batteries unattended when charging
- Do not put batteries on wood surface or carpet when charging
Note: We ship LFP123A Li-Ion Batteries in accordance with U.S. Department of Transportations CFR 49. This may mean additional shipping charges in which case you will be contacted within 48 hours. If you have any questions please contact us directly.
Need more than one K2 Energy 3.2V 600mAh LFP123A Li-Ion Battery? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers available.