2/0 Pair of Battery Interconnect Cables 10 Foot w 3/8" Lugs
- Buy 6 for $234.75 each and save 3%
- Buy 20 for $229.90 each and save 5%
- Buy 50 for $225.05 each and save 7%
Why use larger cable? Very high current flows in the cables that connect an inverter to the batteries, even in a Low-Voltage power system. Household appliances can draw over 100 amps, and motors may draw up to 500 amps. Larger cables allow the inverter to draw the current needed to support a large load.
Use these cables between a battery bank and an inverter, fuse or power center. Cables are marked in red heat-shrink tubing for positive and white on black heat-shrink for negative.
- Plated Copper Lugs:
- These UL-listed lugs are made from tin-plated copper tubing with 3/8" holes, soldered or crimped to a stranded cable.
- Heat-Shrink Tubing:
- This tubing insulates the copper lugs and compression terminals. Tubing shrinks and glue inside melts when heated, sealing wires against corrosion and moisture.
- UL-Listed Battery Cable:
- This fine-stranded, very flexible cable is UL-listed for use as battery cable. It is rated MTW/THW/AWM, 600 Volt, sunlight resistant, direct burial, 105 degrees C. Available in red or black.