Exell Lithium PLC Computer Backup Battery, Replaces Cutler Hammer A06, A06B-0177-D106, and A98L-0031-0011 (6 Volts)
- Buy 10 for $18.40 each and save 3%
- Buy 20 for $18.05 each and save 5%
- Buy 50 for $17.65 each and save 7%
6V PLC Computer Backup Battery Replaces HC PANA BR-AGCF2W BR-ACF2P
This Lithium PLC Computer Backup Battery is professionally tested and designed to provide an effective amount of energy to programmable logic controllers (PLC) for both industrial and personal applications. Made from high-quality lithium, this battery boasts a voltage of 6 V and an amperage of 1800 mAh (milliamp hours). Make sure that your PLC is powered effectively with one of our powerful and durable Lithium PLC Computer Batteries.
Dead batteries can be frustrating, especially when you need them to power highly technical equipment like a programmable logic controller for an industrial robot or for other logic-controller mechanisms. With this Lithium PLC Computer Backup Battery, you won't have to worry about bad construction or faulty materials, because this backup battery is built for stable use. This lightweight battery is made from high-quality, durable materials that are designed to last. This 6-volt PLC battery backup has a low self-discharge rate and can have a shelf life of up to 10 years. It also comes built with a heavy-duty wire lead and connector. Replace your PLC's battery with our lithium battery today!
This battery can replace Cutler Hammer A06, A06B-0177-D106 and A98L-0031-0011, Dantona COMP-193HC PANA, GE Fanuc A06 Series, Energy Plus BR-ACF2P, Panasonic BR-AGCF2W, and other battery types. Before ordering, be sure to check that the product that needs this programmable logic controller battery is compatible with the battery's chemistry, size, amperage, polarity, and voltage.
- CROSS-REFERENCE: Before ordering this computer battery backup, be sure to check that the device that needs it is compatible with the battery's chemistry, size, amperage, polarity, and voltage.
- BATTERY TYPE: This battery has a low self-discharge rate that allows it to have a shelf life of up to 10 years. This battery can replace Dantona COMP-193HC PANA, GE Fanuc A06 Series, Energy Plus BR-ACF2P, Panasonic BR-AGCF2W, and other battery types.
- HIGH-QUALITY BATTERY: This lightweight, button-top lithium battery boasts an output voltage of 6 V and an amperage of 1800 mAh. This battery is constructed with high-quality, durable materials that are built to last.
- PLC BATTERY: Our high-quality lithium battery is designed to be a replacement battery that can power a programmable logic controller (PLC), which is used in a wide variety of process-controls as well as industrial and logic controller applications.
- CONNECTOR TYPE: This PLC computer battery backup comes built with a wire lead and connector that were constructed with high-quality, durable materials that are built to last.
6V Lithium PLC Computer Backup Battery is a replacement Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) battery, which is used in a wide variety of industrial robot / process control applications as well as industrial and logic controller applications. This PLC battery is a 2 cell lithium battery designed for Cutler Hammer and GE Fanuc A06 series programmable logic controllers and industrial computers. Low self discharge rate gives this cell a 10 year shelf life. Stable voltage broad temperature range (-40°C to +85°C).6V Lithium PLC Computer Backup Battery Specifications:
- Voltage: 6V
- Amperage: 1800mAh
- Chemistry: Lithium (Li)
- Height: 1.82in (46.22mm)
- Diameter: 0.68in (17.27mm)
- Connector: WIRE LEAD WITH CONNECTOR
6V Lithium PLC Computer Backup Battery Replaces:Cutler Hammer A06 Controller Battery, Cutler Hammer A06B-0177-D106, Cutler Hammer A98L-0031-0011, Dantona COMP-193HC PANA, Energy+ BR-ACF2P, Ge Fanuc A06 Series, Ge Fanuc A06B-0177-D106, Ge Fanuc A98L-0031-0011, Newark 84M9024, Panasonic BR-AGCF2W
Note: We ship EBPLC-193HC Lithium Batteries in accordance with U.S. Department of Transportations CFR 49. This may mean additional shipping charges in which case you will be contacted within 48 hours. If you have any questions please contact us directly.