Universal 24BC5000TF-2 24V 5A Sealed Lead Acid Charger for AGM
The 24BC5000TF-2 (or 71711) for AGM Sealed Lead Acid batteries is suitable for use on SLA batteries of 15Ah or higher. The 71711 is conventionally cooled with no fan, it uses the fins to cool down and disapate the heat. Typical applications include electric scooters, mobility scooters, and power chairs equipped with an offboard charging female XLR socket.
• Input Voltage: 100VAC - 240VAC
• Input Frequency: 50Hz - 60Hz
• Output Voltage: Bulk Charge: 29.4VDC +/- 0.5VDC / Float Charge: 27.4VDC +/- 0.5VDC
• Output Current: Bulk Charge: 5A +/- 0.5A / Float Charge: <1.2A
• Battery Size Range: 12Ah - 50Ah
• Over-Voltage Protection: <30VDC
• Over-Current Protection: <5.5A
• Model No. 71704
• Short-Circuit Protection - prevents damage caused when operating in a short circuit condition for an indefinite period of time
• Over Current Protection - protects the charger from over-current demand
• Over Voltage Protection - protects the battery being charged from damage
• Battery Polarity Reversal - prevents damage when positive and negative polarities are connected in reverse
• Low Voltage Protection - when the battery is under a preset value, the charger will not operate
• Charger is "self-recovering" when the fault condition is removed
• 3-stage charger prevents overheating
• Designed to prevent overcharging - automatic shut-off when charging is complete
• 5-colored LED display for status indication
• 3 Pin D (XLR type) connectors - Pin 1 = Positive, Pins 2 & 3 = Ground
• Fully compatible as a replacement for model HP8204B battery charger
Also compatible with other models not listed.
Need more than one? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers available.