"Watt's Up" Mini Power Analyzer for RC Cars and Planes
- Measures energy (Wh), charge (Ah), power (W), current (A) and voltage (V) for any rechargeable battery pack from 4 - 60V, including NiCd, NiMH , and SLA, and Li-Ion battery packs
- Connector to use a receiver battery for measurement down to 0 V
- Captures current peaks and voltage minimums(droops)
- Accurate & precise - 0.01 A current and 0.01 V voltage resolutions
- Rugged - handles 50 A continuous and 100 A peak at 60 V 14 ga., 7 x 37 stranded, high temp silicone rubber insulated wire without connectors
- Acts like a wire so doesn't affect model's performance. Precision current sensing resistor, with only 0.001 Ohm resistance and circuitry only draws 0.007 Amps
- Uses DSP to increase ADC resolution and differential measurement amplifiers to increase noise immunity Factory calibration stores constants in EEPROM to compensate for component tolerances
- One Year Warranty
- Voltage 0-60 V, resolution 0.01 V. That's a 14 cell series li-poly pack!
- Current 0-100 A peak, 50 A continuous, resolution 0.01 A
- Charge 0-65 Ah, resolution 0.001 Ah. That's ~32 Amps for two hours!
- Power 0-6500 W, resolution 0.1 W. That's ~8.7 Horsepower!
- Energy 0-6500 Wh, resolution 0.1 Wh. That's lifting a 50 pound model into outer space (65 mi.)!
- Operates from 4.0-60 V, 0 V with optional receiver battery pack
- 16 x 2 STN LCD display
- Powerful, 8 MIPS micro-controlle
Applications - Specially designed for RC Battery Packs to help you:
- Set speed control cutoff voltages and currents
- Tune performance by comparing different setups of propeller, motor, gearing, speed control and battery
- Measure a full battery charge and compare to spec when charger claims done
- Check peak currents are safe for battery, speed control, motor, wiring and connectors
- Predict airplane flight time based on ACTUAL conditions in your model
- Check battery capacity and health and whether battery should be retired
- Verify that the minimum voltage under load is within specifications
- Check for wiring and connector power losses.
- Fine-tuning your electric RC cars & planes for great performance doesn't have to be a guessing game
- Measure power and energy consumption of ANY device with a rechargeable battery pack, such as
- Airsoft gun battery pack
- Bike lighting battery pack
- E-bike and Scooter battery pack
- Combine the power analyzer together with our 2.4V - 7.2V, 7.2V - 12V, 24V NiMH universal smart chargers , and with 3.6V - 14.8V Li-Ion battery charger It is perfect tool to monitor battery pack's performance
Need more BIAF 01003? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.