Vacuum Battery EBV-V1950 for Euro-Pro Shark hand held Vacuum V1950 and VX3
Whether your vacuum is losing power and efficiency or is completely dead, turn to Exell's EBV-V1950 battery to restore your vacuum cleaner to its former cleaning glory. This vacuum battery is built to fit a Euro Pro Shark V1950 or VX3 battery and replace an OEM XB1918 battery. Often, people think that a vacuum is completely broken and irreparable, but a quick battery change and recharge may fix a vacuum and have it working better than ever. This battery replacement will work to save you time and money on vacuum repairs. The nickel-cadmium (NiCD) battery is a type of rechargeable battery using nickel oxide-hydroxide and metallic cadmium as electrodes. It delivers powerful energy without quickly draining your vacuum. With each full charge, you can get 120 minutes of uninterrupted, robust floor-cleaning time. That means less time charging and tirelessly replacing batteries. This rechargeable nickel-cadmium (NiCD) battery has an output voltage of 7.2 V and an amperage of 1500 mAh. Before ordering, please make sure your device is compatible with the EBV-V1950's chemistry, voltage, and amperage.
Best of all, we've also made it incredibly easy to find exactly what type of electric parts and accessories you need. No more long hours in hardware and home stores; all you need to know is the make and model of your vacuum and its battery compatibility, and you're set! We know how busy you are, and we want to give you your time back. Enjoy a well-charged vacuum, and clean carpet faster! Exell batteries not only provide consumers with high efficiency and long-lasting performance, they also function as replacement batteries for an array of common and unique applications. Ranging from vintage camera equipment to household electronics to sophisticated medical testing equipment, Exell batteries can meet the needs of all consumers.
- BATTERY TYPE: This heavy-duty EBV-V1950 battery can be used for high-efficiency, long-running power in your vacuum. This battery can replace a Shark Vacuum XB1918, V1950, or VX3 battery.
- HIGH-QUALITY BATTERY: This specialty battery boasts an output voltage of 7.2V and has an amperage of 1500 mAh. This is a rechargeable nickel-cadmium (NiCD) battery.
- RECHARGEABLE: These heavy-duty, high-efficiency batteries are rechargeable and can deliver up to 120 minutes of uninterrupted cleaning power, thanks to the nickel-cadmium chemistry.
- CROSS-REFERENCE: Before ordering this EBV-V1950 battery, be sure to check that the device that needs it is compatible with the battery's chemistry, size, amperage, polarity, and voltage.
- POWER YOUR VACUUM: No need to throw your vacuum out or spend hours searching through hardware stores for the right replacement battery. This fits the Shark Handheld Vacuum V1950 or VX3 batteries and replaces the OEM XB1918 battery.
Vacuum Battery EBVB-102 is a replacement battery that powers Euro-Pro Shark for up to 120 minutes of continuous clean up. This battery is made with high quality parts and are guaranteed to meet or exceed the original equipment manufacturers specifications at a reduced price.Specifications:
- Replaces OEM battery XB1918
- Voltage: 7.2V
- Amperage: 1500mAh
- Chemistry: Nickel Cadmium (NiCD)
Exell Batteries not only provide consumers with high efficiency, long-lasting performance, they also function as replacement batteries for an array of common and unique applications. Ranging from vintage camera equipment to sophisticated medical testing equipment, Exell Batteries can meet the needs of all consumers.
Exell Battery is one of the few product lines Proudly Assembled in the USA. Made with Alkaline cells, Exell Batteries will last longer and offer consumers excellent reliability.
Need more Exell Battery EBV-V1950? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.