• NiMH battery compatible with all Roomba® FloorVac® models
• Provides up to 120 minutes of run time
• Get 15% more life than Roomba OEM batteries
• Easy to charge and connect to Roomba
• 6" length wires is pre-installed for easy installation
• 70° C thermistor installed in the battery pack. Power will be cut off if battery temperature exceeds 70° C during charging to prevent over-charge.
• 14.4V 3300mAh
• Nickel Metal Hydride Battery
• Max. Discharging rate : 10 C at 33A
• Dimension: 5.35" x 1.77" x 1.77" (136mm x 45mm x 45mm)
• Weight: 38 Oz.
Loose up all srews on the top cover of the Roomba® Advanced Power System. You need a triangle screw driver to do so.
Open and remove the top cover from the power system, which may be glued. You may need a flat screw driver to open it carefully.
Remove the old battery inside. Three are wires with metal contact connected inside. You can remove the wires by pulling up the contact, or cut wires off. Take a note of the wire connections.
Put new battery into the battery case and solder three wire back to metal contacts. Follow the note taken in Step 3 or the following details for re-wire:
- Red wire : battery positive - The red wire must go to the terminal farthest away from the battery
- Black wire: battery negative - metal contact near edge
- White wire: temp sensore - metal contact on other side
Put back the cover
Screws on the cover