You have no items in your shopping cart.
Trojan Material Handling Batteries
Batteries for Forklifts, Pallet Jacks, Pallet Trucks & Stackers
Trojan Batteries 6V & 12V for material handlers stack up to be reliable batteries. Forklifts, pallet jacks & trucks havent had a load or haul that Trojan Batteries couldn't handle. Finish the job before your forklift or stacker finishes off those other battery brands, get Trojan Batteries for any of your material handling machines.
Trojan Battery Key Technologies In Material Handling Batteries
- Alpha Plus® Paste with T2 Technology™ - Designed with maximum operation performace in mind, Trojan's Alpha Plus® Paste is a high-density plate engineered to deliver outstanding battery performance. The paste optimizes porosity development in the active material resulting in sustained battery performance over alonger time.
- Trojan Grid Technology - In combination with Trojan's Alpha Plus®, the lead antimony alloy grid provides exceptional structural adhesion. The thick grids enhance the frame strength and reduce corrosion.
- Maxguard® T2 Seperator - A multi-rib geometry opening acid channels longer. This construction allows an enhanced electrochemical process while reducing the risk of stratification. Backed with Maxguard's proprietary rubber-based material, provides even greater seperator strength and inhibits antimony transfers between positive and begative plates.
- Motive AGM with C-Max Technology™ - incorporates a wide range of feature unique to Trojan, combined, thye deliver increased total energy output, maximized sustained performance, quality and durability.
- Trillium® - Designed in 3 popular sizes, Trillium® is Trojan's intelligent lithium battery. A great alternative when in need of a lithium solution. This solution offers built-in diagnostics, superior cell design and a life expectancy of over 5,000 cycles to ensure outstanding return on investment.