ST Microelectronics IC Battery and Crystal Snaphat M4Z32-BR00SH1
ST Microelectronics Lithium Battery And Crystal For Zeropower M4Z32-BR00SH1 is a detachable lithium power source for STs non-volatile ZEROPOWER® surface-mount SOIC package.
The SNAPHAT top contains a lithium battery and is designed to be snapped on after the SOIC is surface mounted on the PC board. The two-piece solution prevents the battery from having to be exposed to the high temperatures of the surface-mount process.M4Z32-BR00SH1 Specifications:
- IC, BATTERY/CRYSTAL SNAPHAT
- IC Function: Zeropower (Battery & Crystal)
- Supply Voltage Range: 2.8V
- Capacity: 120mAh
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°C to +70°C
- Digital IC Case Style: SNAPHAT
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
- Provides battery backup power for non-volatile ZEROPOWERs and Controllers in the SNAPHAT®SOIC package
- Removable battery avoids heat associated with surface-mount process
- Snaps directly onto surface-mounted SNAPHAT SOIC
- Keyed insertion to ensure proper assembly
- Removable for replacement and proper disposal
Note: We ship Li-Ion Batteries in accordance with U.S. Department of Transportations CFR 49. This may mean additional shipping charges in which case you will be contacted within 48 hours. If you have any questions please contact us directly.
Need more than one ST Microelectronics IC Battery and Crystal Snaphat M4Z32-BR00SH1? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers available.
Need more BIAF M4Z32-BR00SH1? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.