ST Microelectronics IC Battery and Crystal Snaphat M4T32-BR12SH1
ST Microelectronics Lithium Battery And Crystal For Timekeeper Nvrams And Supervisors M4T32-BR12SH1 is a detachable lithium power source for STs serial real-time clock and non-volatile TIMEKEEPER® surface-mount SOIC package.
The SNAPHAT top contains both the battery and crystal and is designed to be snapped on after the SOIC is surface mounted on the PC board. Thus the two-piece solution prevents the battery and crystal from being exposed to the high temperatures of the surface-mount process.M4T32-BR12SH1 Specifications:
- IC, BATTERY/CRYSTAL SNAPHAT
- IC Function: Timekeeper (Battery & Crystal)
- Supply Voltage Range: 2.8V
- Capacity: 120mAh
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°C to +70°C
- Digital IC Case Style: SNAPHAT
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
- Provides battery backup power for serial real-time clock, non-volatile TIMEKEEPER® and supervisor devices in the SNAPHAT®SOIC package
- Removable battery avoids heat associated with surface-mount process
- Snaps directly onto surface-mounted SNAPHAT SOIC
- Keyed insertion to ensure proper assembly
- Removable for replacement and proper disposal
Note: We ship Li-Ion Batteries in accordance with U.S. Department of Transportations CFR 49. This may mean additional shipping charges in which case you will be contacted within 48 hours. If you have any questions please contact us directly.
Need more than one ST Microelectronics IC Battery and Crystal Snaphat M4T32-BR12SH1? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers available.
Need more BIAF M4T32-BR12SH1? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.
|Country of Manufacture|