To create this brilliant, ecologically responsible alternative to disposable chemical light sticks, we teamed up with the high-quality flashlight manufacturer of Inova® brand products. Powered by their popular, super-bright "Microlight XT," the LED Wand has more uses than we can shake a stick at. Simple to activate and operate, powered by long-life, easy-to-replace lithium batteries (included), the LED Wand illuminates in every environment. The wand itself is an extremely durable light transmitting polycarbonate rod.
It has a polished end to project a spot-beam in addition to the illuminating glow. Because it's lightweight, waterproof, and neutrally buoyant, it's perfect for diving, boating and other water sports. It has four functionshigh beam, low beam, strobe, and signaland so makes an excellent signal marker, flashlight, emergency flare, and spot beam. (In summary, every car and boat should have one.)
- Transforms the Inova Microlight XT flashlight into a versatile Signal Marker / Spot Beam / Beacon.
- Floats/Submersible Depth rated to 500 feet (150m)
- Wrist lanyard included
- Storage compartment holds spare batteries and clip
- O-Ring ensures a water-tight seal
- Extremely durable poly-carbonate body
- Inova Microlight XT runs up to 22 hours of light per battery set.
Need more LLW-07-28? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.
|Country of Manufacture|