FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE. For a special pricing quote or to create a custom solar power system, please CALL TOLL FREE (800) 515-2423.
156 kWh/month Medium Off-Grid Home Solar Panel System Do-It-Yourself Kit with Backup Batteries for Solar Power Renewable Energy Source
Solar panels are quickly becoming more popular with the rising costs of energy these days. Solar panels generate free energy by converting sunlight into electrical power for charging a rechargeable battery, which in turn supplies power to operate the appliance load. Build your own system and save!
This medium off-grid solar power system provides up to 156 kWh/month and is expandable. You can run a Conserve refrigerator, Staber washing machine, computers, table saw, stereo, lights, TV, and more. The powerful Magnum sinewave inverter produces clean AC power.
This Kit Includes the Following Parts:
Federal Tax Credits
- (8) Kyocera KC130TM 130 Watt Photovoltaic Solar Panels
Kyocera solar modules are state-of-the-art and a practically maintenance-free power
supply designed to convert sunlight into electricity at the highest level of efficiency.
Kyocera began research into the field of photovoltaics (aka: PV) in 1975 and has
installed thousands of PV systems around the world since 1978. These systems are
ideal for charging storage batteries to supply power for remote homes, recreational
vehicles, boats, telecommunications systems as well as many other consumer and commercial
applications. Kyocera's advanced cell processing technology and automated production
facilities produce a highly efficient multicrystal photovoltaic modules.
Download Spec Sheet
Kyocera's advanced cell-processing technology and automated production facilities
produce highly efficient multi-crystal photovoltaic modules. The PV cells are encapsulated
between a tempered glass cover and an EVA pottant with a PVF back sheet to protect
them from the most intemperate environmental conditions. The entire laminate is
installed in an anodized aluminum frame for structural strength and ease of installation.
Kyocera's Quality Assurance
Kyocera multicrystal photovoltaic modules have passed the following tests:
• Thermal cycling test
• Thermal shock test
• Thermal / Freezing and high humidity cycling test
• Electrical isolation test
• Hail impact test
• Mechanical, wind, and twist loading test
• Salt mist test
• Light and water exposure test
• Field exposure test
Kyocera KC130TM Warranty Information
• 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty on Materials and Workmanship
• 10 Years Limited Manufacturer Warranty on Power Output of 90%
• 20 Years Limited Manufacturer Warranty on Power Output of 80%
Kyocera's KC130TM Solar Panels May Be Used in the Following Applications
• Microwave / Radio repeater stations
• Electrification of villages in remote areas
• Medical facilities in rural areas
• Power source for summer vacation homes
• Emergency communication systems
• Water quality and environmental data monitoring systems
• Navigation lighthouses, and ocean buoys
• Pumping systems for irrigation, rural water supplies and livestock watering
• Aviation obstruction lights
• Cathodic protection systems
• Desalination systems
• Recreational vehicles
• Railroad signals
• Sailboat charging systems
• And much more!
• Ideal for recreational vehicles, summer vacation homes, emergency communication
• Advanced cell-processing technology
• Virtually maintenance-free power supply
• Easy installation
Kyocera Solar Panel Model KC130TM Specifications
*For more information about how solar panels work, download this informational guide:
• Solar Panel FAQs
- (1) IronRidge UNI-TP/10LL Top of Pole Mount
- (8) Lay-in Ground Lug with Stainless Screw
- (100) 10/2 Tray Cable 10/2 per foot
- (1) MidNite MNPV-3, 3 Position Combiner Box
- (2) CBI OBPV-15 DC Breaker 150 VDC din-rail mounted
- (1) MS4024 / 1 Magnum Power Center Part # 2014010
Magnum Energy's 4,000 watt 120VAC sinewave inverter comes pre-wired and tested. Powerful and compact, the Magnum Power Center MS4024/I has exceptional reliability and efficiency.
Download Spec Sheet
- (1) Outback FM60 & Breakers installed on Magnum E-Panel
- (1) Magnum ME-BMK Battery Monitor
- (1) Magnum ME AGS generator start module
- (1) 4/0 - 120" UL Cable, Battery/Inverter (black)
- (1) 4/0 - 120" UL Cable, Battery/Inverter (red)
- (6) 2/0 - 12" UL Cable, Battery Interconnect (black)
- (2) 2/0 - 18" UL Cable, Battery Interconnect (black)
- (8) 6V 200Ah Sealed Lead Acid Batteries UBGC2
This state-of-the-art lead-acid battery is the valve-regulated type
(sometimes called "sealed" or maintenance-free), which fixes the acid
electrolyte in an absorptive fiberglass mat.
The advantage of this design is that the battery needs no water additions,
can be operated in any position, and can be used in close proximity to people
and sensitive equipment.
Universal Power Group is a leader in competitively priced sealed absorbent
glass mat (AGM) technology. This new technology provides the following benefits
compared to old technology wet batteries:
- Sealed no leak design
- Higher cranking amps
- Lower self discharge
- Greater vibration resistance
- Heavy duty, no corrosion terminals
- Electrolyte is suspended in fiberglass mat separators, which act as
- 1 yr. Manufacturer Warranty
- UPG Model No. 45966
- Also Known As UBGC2
- Manufactured by Universal Power Group
- NOTE: SLA (AGM), Gel Cell ship via UPS Domestic (USA)
SLA Battery Model 45966 Specifications
SLA Battery Model 45966 Replaces:
|MK EAST PENN
Federal tax credits on solar electric systems have now been extended through 2017. The Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 contains renewable energy legislation. For people seeking to purchase and install a solar powered system for their business or home, the commercial and residential solar investment tax credit is now equal to 30% of the cost of your solar system, including installation. In addition, there may be other state tax rebates that can be applied to help ease the cost of going green with solar panel kits.
Leasing Payment Option:
Financing NOW Available!
24/36/48/60 Month Business leasing Options available with $1 buyout options on complete solar panel kits.