FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE. For a special pricing quote or to create a custom solar power system, please CALL TOLL FREE (800) 515-2423.
150 kWh/month Home Solar & Wind Hybrid Grid-Assisted Home Power System Do-It-Yourself Kit with Backup Batteries for Solar & Wind Power Renewable Energy Source
Solar panels are quickly becoming more popular with the rising costs of energy these days. Solar panels generate free energy by converting sunlight into electrical power for charging a rechargeable battery, which in turn supplies power to operate the appliance load. By putting together a wind generator with a solar panel kit to create a hybrid power system, you are able to supply steady power for your home or business using two of nature's renewable energy sources. Build your own system and save!
This solar and wind hybrid power system produces up to 150 kWh/Month, based on 5 hours a day of sunshine. It seamlessly integrates solar, wind, the grid, and a backup generator to supply steady power for your home or business. Solar panels and a wind generator supply the bulk of the electricity. Your utility grid and the LP generator work as a backup. This system is expandable by adding additional solar panels or wind generators.
This system is grid-assisted, as opposed to grid-intertied. This means that electricity (from grid, wind, or solar) is stored in a bank of batteries and that the home power system does not feed excess electricity back into the utility grid.
This Kit Includes the Following Parts:
Federal Tax Credits
- (8) Kyocera KC130TM 130 Watt Photovoltaic Solar Panels
Kyocera solar modules are state-of-the-art and a practically maintenance-free power
supply designed to convert sunlight into electricity at the highest level of efficiency.
Kyocera began research into the field of photovoltaics (aka: PV) in 1975 and has
installed thousands of PV systems around the world since 1978. These systems are
ideal for charging storage batteries to supply power for remote homes, recreational
vehicles, boats, telecommunications systems as well as many other consumer and commercial
applications. Kyocera's advanced cell processing technology and automated production
facilities produce a highly efficient multicrystal photovoltaic modules.
Download Spec Sheet
Kyocera's advanced cell-processing technology and automated production facilities
produce highly efficient multi-crystal photovoltaic modules. The PV cells are encapsulated
between a tempered glass cover and an EVA pottant with a PVF back sheet to protect
them from the most intemperate environmental conditions. The entire laminate is
installed in an anodized aluminum frame for structural strength and ease of installation.
Kyocera's Quality Assurance
Kyocera multicrystal photovoltaic modules have passed the following tests:
• Thermal cycling test
• Thermal shock test
• Thermal / Freezing and high humidity cycling test
• Electrical isolation test
• Hail impact test
• Mechanical, wind, and twist loading test
• Salt mist test
• Light and water exposure test
• Field exposure test
Kyocera KC130TM Warranty Information
• 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty on Materials and Workmanship
• 10 Years Limited Manufacturer Warranty on Power Output of 90%
• 20 Years Limited Manufacturer Warranty on Power Output of 80%
Kyocera's KC130TM Solar Panels May Be Used in the Following Applications
• Microwave / Radio repeater stations
• Electrification of villages in remote areas
• Medical facilities in rural areas
• Power source for summer vacation homes
• Emergency communication systems
• Water quality and environmental data monitoring systems
• Navigation lighthouses, and ocean buoys
• Pumping systems for irrigation, rural water supplies and livestock watering
• Aviation obstruction lights
• Cathodic protection systems
• Desalination systems
• Recreational vehicles
• Railroad signals
• Sailboat charging systems
• And much more!
• Ideal for recreational vehicles, summer vacation homes, emergency communication
• Advanced cell-processing technology
• Virtually maintenance-free power supply
• Easy installation
Kyocera Solar Panel Model KC130TM Specifications
*For more information about how solar panels work, download this informational guide:
• Solar Panel FAQs
- (1) Iron Ridge (formerly Two Seas) UNI-TP/10LL Top of Pole Mount
- (1) Outback FM60 & Breakers installed on Flexware System
The FLEXmax 60 is the latest innovation in Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) charge controllers from OutBack Power Systems. MPPT technology finds the maximum power available from the solar panels to recharge batteries.
Download Spec Sheet
FLEXmax 60 is capable of operating at higher temperatures then previous models without loosing power.
Although the FLEXmax 60 is designed to work with solar power, it will work with micro-hydro turbines. OutBack Power Systems will only offer limited tech support for these because there is too much variance in micro-hydro specifications.
• Designed to work with 12, 24, 36, 48 and 60VDC voltage
• Backlit LCD screen
• Logs last 128 days for performance review
• Voltage step-down ability to allow for a higher PV array voltage
OutBack Power Systems Model FM60 Specifications
||12, 24, 36, 48, 60
||OutBack Flex Max 60
*For more information about how the charger controller works, download this informational guide:
• Charger Controller FAQs
- (1) 100' of TC #10/2 wire
- (1) MNPV-3, 3 position combiner box
- (2) CBI OBPV-15 DC Breaker 150 VDC Din-Rail Mounted
- (1) MS4024 / 1 Magnum Power Center Part # 2014010
Magnum Energy's 4,000 watt 120VAC sinewave inverter comes pre-wired and tested. Powerful and compact, the Magnum Power Center MS4024/I has exceptional reliability and efficiency.
Download Spec Sheet
- (1) Magnum ME AGS Generator Start Module
- (1) Xantrex TM500 AH/Volt Meter With Shunt
- (1) 4/0 - 120" UL Cable, Battery/Inverter (black)
- (1) 4/0 - 120" UL Cable, Battery/Inverter (red)
- (1) 4/0 - 12" UL Cable, Battery interconnect (black)
- (6) 2/0 - 12" UL Cable, Battery interconnect (black)
- (2) 2/0 - 18" UL Cable, Battery interconnect (black)
- (1) Air X-24 Wind Generator
The AIR-X is an upgrade from the 403. A revolution in wind turbine design, it is the first small wind generator that comes with a micro-processor controller.
Download Spec Sheet
This reliable wind generator begins producing power at half the rotations per minute (RPM) of the AIR 403, putting more power into your batteries. The new controller adjusts the alternator loading to maximize efficiency at all wind speeds and all states of battery charge.
No more propeller flutter noise in high winds; the new AIR-X can control RPM, enabling quiet operations regardless of wind conditions.
• First small wind turbine with a micro-processor controller
• No prop flutter noise in high winds
• Excellent Design
• Maximum Survival Wind Speed of 110 mph
Wind Generator Model AIR-X 24 Specifications
|KWH per month @ 12mph
- (1) Stop Switch For AIR X
- (1) CBI OBPV-30 DC Breaker 150 VDC Din-Rail Mounted
- (16) 6V 200Ah Sealed Lead Acid Batteries UBGC2
This state-of-the-art lead-acid battery is the valve-regulated type
(sometimes called "sealed" or maintenance-free), which fixes the acid
electrolyte in an absorptive fiberglass mat.
The advantage of this design is that the battery needs no water additions,
can be operated in any position, and can be used in close proximity to people
and sensitive equipment.
Universal Power Group is a leader in competitively priced sealed absorbent
glass mat (AGM) technology. This new technology provides the following benefits
compared to old technology wet batteries:
- Sealed no leak design
- Higher cranking amps
- Lower self discharge
- Greater vibration resistance
- Heavy duty, no corrosion terminals
- Electrolyte is suspended in fiberglass mat separators, which act as
- 1 yr. Manufacturer Warranty
- UPG Model No. 45966
- Also Known As UBGC2
- Manufactured by Universal Power Group
- NOTE: SLA (AGM), Gel Cell ship via UPS Domestic (USA)
SLA Battery Model 45966 Specifications
SLA Battery Model 45966 Replaces:
|MK EAST PENN
Federal tax credits on solar electric systems have now been extended through 2017. The Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 contains renewable energy legislation. For people seeking to purchase and install a solar powered system for their business or home, the commercial and residential solar investment tax credit is now equal to 30% of the cost of your solar system, including installation. In addition, there may be other state tax rebates that can be applied to help ease the cost of going green with solar panel kits.
Leasing Payment Option:
Financing NOW Available!
24/36/48/60 Month Business leasing Options available with $1 buyout options on complete solar panel kits.