Motorcycle Battery 12N7-3B 12V 7Ah Replaces 12N7-3B
This state-of-the-art lead-acid battery is of the conventional type, in which the battery is filled with electrolyte and is charged when built.
The advantage of this design is that the battery has a long life and is more affordable, having the least cost per amp-hour of any of the different types of lead acid batteries.
This technology provides the following benefits:
- Long battery life
- Includes acid pack for filling
- Acid pack is contained in a thick poly bag for additional protection against spillage
- Packaging conforms to DOT ORM-D standards
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Model No. 12N7-3B
- Replaces OEM Model No. 12N7-3B
- UPS Domestic (USA)
- Use included battery acid pack for filling. May need periodic refilling.
- Subject to availability, please call before purchasing. 1 (800) 515-BIAF
SLA Battery Model 41537 Specifications