Optima D34M 12V Marine Battery Group 34 750CCA, 870 Marine Cranking Amps, 55Ah
Installing an OPTIMA® BlueTop® high-performance AGM battery in your boat or RV means more running time and up to 3 times more recharges than what you’d get out of a traditional battery. It’s perfect for boats with electric trolling motors, onboard electronics or stereo systems and RV's with “creature comforts” that tend to drain batteries quickly.
In addition to providing weight savings and outstanding vibration resistance, the BlueTop’s efficient power delivery and faster recharge time mean you’ll spend less time worrying about your battery. The OPTIMA BlueTop is ideal for those who need a sure-starting, strong cranking, maintenance-free power source.
These batteries contain High Purity lead-tin alloy with “Wound Cell” configuration utilizing proprietary SPIRALCELL® technology.
• Strongest 5 second starting burst
• Up to 2x longer life
• More than 15x the vibration resistance
• Completely spill-proof, mountable in many positions
• Maintenance free
• Faster recharging capabilities
• Optimal starting power, regardless of temperature
• Voltage: 12 Volts
• Cold Cranking Amps @ 0F: 750
• Cold Cranking Amps @ 32F: 870
• Reserve Capacity: 120
• Capacity (C/20 Rate): 55
• Internal Resistance (ohms): 0.0028
• 36 Month Manufacturer Warranty for Personal Use (See Support Documents for full warranty information)
• 12 Month Manufacturer Warranty for Commercial Use (See Support Documents for full warranty information)
||Dual SAE & 5/16" Stainless Stud