Optima Group 27 D27M 12V 800CCA 1000 MCA Marine Battery
Installing an OPTIMA® BlueTop® high-performance AGM battery
in your boat or RV means more running time and up to 3 times more recharges than what you’d get out of a traditional battery. It’s perfect for boats with electric trolling motors, onboard electronics or stereo systems and RV's with “creature comforts” that tend to drain batteries quickly.
In addition to providing weight savings and outstanding vibration resistance, the BlueTop’s efficient power delivery and faster recharge time mean you’ll spend less time worrying about your battery. The OPTIMA BlueTop is ideal for those who need a sure-starting, strong cranking, maintenance-free power source.
These batteries contain High Purity lead-tin alloy with “Wound Cell” configuration utilizing proprietary SPIRALCELL® technology.
Optima 12V 800CCA 1000 MCA Marine Battery Benefits
• Strongest 5 second starting burst
• Up to 2x longer life
• More than 15x the vibration resistance
• Completely spill-proof, mountable in many positions
• Maintenance free
• Faster recharging capabilities
• Optimal starting power, regardless of temperature
Optima 12V 800CCA 1000 MCA Marine Battery Features Specifications
• Voltage: 12 Volts
• Cold Cranking Amps @ 0F: 800
• Cold Cranking Amps @ 32F: 1000
• Reserve Capacity: 140
• Capacity (C/20 Rate): 66
• Internal Resistance (ohms): 0.0025
• 36 Month Manufacturer Warranty for Personal Use (See Support Documents for full warranty information)
• 12 Month Manufacturer Warranty for Commercial Use (See Support Documents for full warranty information)
Optima 12V 800CCA 1000 MCA Marine Battery Recommended Charging Information
||Dual SAE & 5/16" Stainless Stud
- Alternator: 13.65 to 15.0 volts
- Battery Charger: 13.8 to 15.0 volts; 10 amps maximum; 6-12 hours approximate
- Float Charge: 13.2 to 13.8 volts; 1 amp maximum; (indefinite time at lower voltages)
- Rapid Recharge (Constant voltage charge): Maximum voltage 15.6 volts. No current limit as long as battery temperature remains below 125°F (51.7°C). Charge until current drops below 1 amp.
- Cyclic or Series String Applications: 14.7 volts. No current limit as long as battery temperature remains below 125°F (51.7°C). When current falls below 1 amp, finish with 3 amp constant current for 1 hour. All limits must be strictly adhered to.