Dual Pro Charge On the Run Marine Charger 12/24V 15Ah Two Banks
We are proud to add Dual Pro chargers to it's already stacked lineup of products. As a matter of fact, Dual Pro chargers are the only chargers that charge your batteries to 100% specific gravity every charge. Dual Pro chargers adjust current in the absorption and finish stages based on the battery's communication with the charger
The 12 / 24 volt, 15 amp marine battery charger is designed to be used on land and in fresh and salt water.
The Charge On The Run Series is a revolutionary product thatutilizes boat engine charging current to charge auxiliary batteries while the engine is running. With over 18 years of experience in manufacturing the legendary Dual ProTM charging systems, Pro Charging Systems chargers have become known as the name in charging technologies. Dual Pro is proud that these safe, reliable, and efficient battery chargers are made in the USA.
- Earn up to 30% more battery time on the water
- For use with Lead Acid (Wet/AGM) batteries
- Designed for use in fresh and salt water
- Battery type LED indicator
- Fast and Easy Installation - Not necessary to connect to the ignition system
- Dependable, rugged, and lightweight construction
- Fully automatic shut off
- Advanced microprocessor controlled
- Reverse polarity protected
- Reverse polarity spark free operation
- Approved and meets ISO 8846 Marine standards
- Ignition protected (US Coast Guard 33 CFR 183.410)
- FCC 15 Parts A and B Interference Compliant
- DC to DC charger
- Output Banks: 1
- Input Voltage: 12V DC
- Output Voltage: 12V or 24V (Independent Output)
- Current: 15Ah
- Temperature Range: 32-115 °F
- Warranty: 3 years
- 5 Ft DC charge cable
Dual Pro Uses Deltavolt Intuitive Charging Technology
These chargers are on the cutting edge of technology. Dual Pro chargers can detect as low as 6 volts on a 36 volt system and 8 volts on a 48 volt system. Low voltage detection eliminates jump starting and service calls which save you time and money.
Dual Pro goes beyond what normal chargers do. Normally your average charger only charges your battery until it gets warm enough and your battery tells your charger that it's done. That is not the case for Dual Pro, they acknowledge this and also know that most batteries only get 80% of their full charge from ordinary chargers.
The DeltaVolt charge profile changes that. By giving you a full 100% charge, your batteries runtime will increasing by 10-15% per charge which will increase your overall battery life by 20-25%. Pay a little bit more now for your charger and save a lot more money with longer battery lives and having no more service calls.
Why choose Dual Pro?
- It's the only 5 stage charger on the market
- Recovers 100% DOD batteries to 100% charge
- Charges to recommend specific gravity
- LED charge status light with fault detection
- Equipped with reverse polarity protection
- Includes zero spark technology
- Fully repairable charger
- Made in the USA