This state-of-the-art lead-acid battery is the valve-regulated type (sometimes called "sealed" or maintenance-free), which fixes the acid electrolyte in an absorptive fiberglass mat.
The advantage of this design is that the battery needs no water additions, can be operated in any position, and can be used in close proximity to people and sensitive equipment.
Rhino is a leader in competitively priced sealed absorbent glass mat (AGM) technology. This new technology provides the following benefits compared to old technology wet batteries:
- Sealed no leak design
- Higher cranking amps
- Lower self discharge
- Greater vibration resistance
- Heavy duty, no corrosion terminals
- Electrolyte is suspended in fiberglass mat separators, which act as absorbent sponges
- All Rhino batteries are guaranteed against defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from date of manufacture.Replaces Casil CA124
- NOTE: SLA (AGM), Gel Cell ship via UPS Domestic (USA) ONLY.
Need more Rhino SLA 5-12? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.