These sealed lead-acid batteries are connected in series to form a battery pack that fits many APC power supply models. Keep your UPS unit fully functional as a reliable backup with a top quality battery replacement. The advantage of using sealed lead-acid batteries is their valve regulated design which fixes the acid electrolyte in an absorptive fiberglass mat.
The advantage of this design is that the battery needs no water additions, can be operated in any position, and can be used in close proximity to people and sensitive equipment. This maintenance-free battery also provides higher cranking amps and lower self-discharge than other equivalent, wet batteries.
- Fits APC SmartUPS SU1000RM2U, SU1000R2BX120, SUA1000RM2U, and SUA1000RMUS
- Replaces APC Cartridge #23
- Pre-assembled for easy installation
- 24V; 18Ah High Capacity Battery!
- 432 Whr rating
- Sealed Lead-Acid (AGM) chemistry
Need more UPG 84113? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.