12V 100Ah Sealed Lead Acid Gel Cell Battery Universal UB30H
This state-of-the-art lead-acid battery is the valve-regulated type (sometimes called "sealed" or maintenance-free), which suspends the electrolyte in a silica-based gel that produces a thick pasty material.
The advantage of this design is that the battery needs no water additions, can be operated in any position, and can be used in close proximity to people and sensitive equipment.
This new technology provides the following benefits compared to old technology wet batteries:
- Sealed no leak design
- Higher cranking amps
- Lower self discharge
- Greater vibration resistance
- Heavy duty, no corrosion terminals
- Electrolyte is suspended in a silica-based gel which produces a thick pasty material.
- 1 yr. Manufacturer Warranty
- Also Known As UB-30H Gel
- NOTE: SLA (AGM), Gel Cell ship via UPS Domestic (USA) ONLY.
Need more than one? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers available.
Need more D5874? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.
|Terminal Type||FL Flag Terminal|
|Battery Size||Group 30|