K2 Energy 6.4V 12.8Ah Soft Pack Lithium-Iron Phosphate LiFEPO4 Battery
K2 Energy 6.4V 12.8Ah Soft Pack Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery is the ultimate in weight versus power technology. It can be placed in electric scooters, bikes, UPS backup systems and wheelchairs anything that uses a 6.4V battery. LifePO4 contains no poisonous lead, no acid, and do not create gasses during charge, as traditional Lead-Acid batteries do. Compared to lead-acid, Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries are also extremely light, have much lower self-discharge, do not sulfate, and are environmentally friendly. Because of its light weight, safety, excellent thermal stability, good electrochemical properties and high specific capacity is this application of the material very well received.K2 Energy 6.4V 12.8Ah Soft Pack Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery Specifications:
- Voltage: 6.4V
- Amerpage: 12.8Ahr (81.92Whr)
- Height: 5.42in (137.6mm)
- Width: 4.30in (109.2mm)
- Terminal Type: Wire Lead with Plug
- Electric Propelling Application
- Engine starting battery
- Commercial bus and transit: E-car, E-bus, Golf troller/car, E-bike, Scooter, RV, AGV, Marine, Tourist car, Caravan, Wheel chair, E-truck, E-sweeper, Floor cleaner, E-walker etc
- Intellectual Robots
- Razor Products: Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket (version 1-32), Razor MX400 Dirt Rocket (version 1-32), Razor Pocket Rocket (versions 7-26), Razor Ground Force Go Kart (version 13 and up**), Razor Ground Force Drifter (version 1+), Razor Pocket Mod (Bistro, Betty, Vapor, Bella, etc)(versions 1-44), Razor Sport Mod (version 1+), Razor Dirt Quad (version 1+), Razor Dune Buggy (versions 1+)
- Razor dirt bikes, go karts, Pocket Mods, and other 4-wheelers
- Power tools: electric drills, toys
- Energy Storage
- e-bikes, e-scooters, golf carts, solar applications, energy storage, robotics, electric wheelchairs, flash photography
- Solar-Wind Power System
- City Grid (On/off)
- Backup System and UPS
- Telecom base, CATV system, Computer Server center, Medical instrument, Military equipment
- Security and electronics, Mobile POS, Mining light/Torch/LED light/Emergency light
- No risks by charging built-in security.
- Short circuit protection.
- No presence of toxic substances.
- Use special caution when working with secondary lithium cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode if mishandled.
- Protective Circuit Board is required when making packs
- Make sure user has enough knowledge on secondary lithium rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
- Put the batteries in fire-proof container in charging
- Never leave batteries unattended when charging
- Do not put batteries on wood surface or carpet when charging
Note: We ship K2 Energy K2D6V12EB Batteries in accordance with U.S. Department of Transportations CFR 49. This may mean additional shipping charges in which case you will be contacted within 48 hours. If you have any questions please contact us directly.
Need more than one K2 Energy K2D6V12EB Battery? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers available.
Need more K2 Energy K2D6V12EB? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.
|Country of Manufacture|