Maxell 3V CR1620 Lithium Coin Cell Battery Replaces 280-208, CR1620, DL1620, ECR1620, KCR1620, UL1620, BR1620
Maxell 3V Lithium Coin Cell Battery CR1620 is most often used as a battery replacement for watches. Button battery cells can also be used in other electronic devices such as calculators, keyless remote entry systems for cars and homes, medical equipment, hand-held electronic devices, and as batteries in cameras, audio books, games, toys, and more.Maxell 3V CR1620 Lithium Coin Cell Battery Specifications:
- Chemistry: Lithium
- Output Voltage: 3V
- Capacity: 80mAh
- Height: 0.07in
- Diameter: 0.62in
- Optimum for Memory and RTC Backup
- Displays long-term stable operating voltage at low load discharge.
- High 3 volt energy density
- High energy density. At 3 volts (nominal voltage), it has about twice the voltage of alkaline button batteries and silver oxide batteries.
- Stable discharge characteristics through low internal resistance and high operating voltage
- Employs highly conductive electrolyte, lowering internal resistance and providing stable operating voltage. This allows stable power to be obtained, with little change in operating voltage at room temperature as well as high and low temperatures.
- Superior leakage resistance and excellent storage characteristics
- Employs a leak-resistant organic electrolyte, giving it better leakage resistance than battery types using alkaline electrolytes. Furthermore, the high degree of seal of the seal structure and application of sealant keep self-discharge to about 1% per year.
- Superior high rate discarge characteristics
- Duracell: DL1620, DL1620B
- Energizer: ECR1620, ECR1620/100, ECR1620/5
- Exell: CR1620, CR1620_100, CR1620_20
- Kodak: KCR1620
- Ultralast: UL1620, UL1620/100
Need more Maxell MCR1620? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.